Paris attacks

You're conflating me telling you that all Muslims are not your enemy with me telling you not to use the word Muslim. Don't do that.

and your conflating when you tell me i hate ameer. i have a niece who married into the Muslim faith. i am not advocating attacking them or ameer when i talk about the muslim extremist. i don't picture Ameer strapping on a bomb vest and blowing up the packers. i don't see my niece shooting up a cafe in Omaha. yet because i use the word muslim in front of the word extremist you are accusing me of that.

So Ameer Abdullah is your enemy? Good to know.

I didn't know he was a Muslim extremist. Hmmmm....and here I would have trusted him with anything.

Now you're just moving the goalposts. You claimed up there that "we can't use the word Muslim." I asked you for a quote on that and someone else went on a tangent misapplying my quotes.

I'm still interested to see where we've been told not to use the word Muslim. This was clearly an Obama reference, right?

You're conflating me telling you that all Muslims are not your enemy with me telling you not to use the word Muslim. Don't do that.

and your conflating when you tell me i hate ameer. i have a niece who married into the Muslim faith. i am not advocating attacking them or ameer when i talk about the muslim extremist. i don't picture Ameer strapping on a bomb vest and blowing up the packers. i don't see my niece shooting up a cafe in Omaha. yet because i use the word muslim in front of the word extremist you are accusing me of that.

Now you're just making stuff up.

So Ameer Abdullah is your enemy? Good to know.

I didn't know he was a Muslim extremist. Hmmmm....and here I would have trusted him with anything.
Now you're just moving the goalposts. You claimed up there that "we can't use the word Muslim." I asked you for a quote on that and someone else went on a tangent misapplying my quotes.

I'm still interested to see where we've been told not to use the word Muslim. This was clearly an Obama reference, right?

I have only talked in this thread about using the word Muslim with the word extremists.

If you haven't noticed a concerted effort by some to not use that those two words together or the word Muslim with terrorists the you haven't been paying attention.

You are reading my posts with a specific agenda to equate that I am talking about all Muslims.

I specifically mentioned peaceful Muslims. Meaning there is a difference.

Then maybe you need to explain your stance better.

• Fire 1

:facepalm: whatever.

Then maybe you need to explain your stance better.

Are you going to listen this time or filter the words I use into some preconceived agenda? Because I've been really clear throughout this thread.

This is where this whole tangent started. With Street calling it a "Muslim problem." I responded (correctly) and since then you and commando have been trying to twist my words.

Maybe France will finally grow a pair and admit they have a Muslim problem. For years Hollande has been spouting that Islam is a religion of peace. How many more French have to die at the hand of Muslims before they finally realize the enemy lies within?

There are millions of Muslims in France. Dozens, MAYBE, are to blame for these attacks. What are you going to do with those millions who live in peace and want peace?

This isn't a "Muslim problem" any more than the KKK is a "Christian problem." This is an extremist problem, period.

That's plain English. I don't need to be more clear than that.

If you haven't noticed a concerted effort by some to not use that those two words together or the word Muslim with terrorists the you haven't been paying attention.

I would think it would be easy to find links and quotes for this concerted effort. Please do so.

It doesn't exist. I guess Obama not using it means he's trying to make us not use it.

• Fire 1

:facepalm: whatever.

qhN2ZCg.gif

• Fire 1

I would think it would be easy to find links and quotes for this concerted effort. Please do so.

Simple question that will clear this up.

Do you have a problem with me saying "Muslim extremists" or " muslim terrorists" when discussing these events.

If not, then I have misinterpreted your posts.

• Fire 1