Paris attacks

If you haven't noticed a concerted effort by some to not use that those two words together or the word Muslim with terrorists the you haven't been paying attention.

I would think it would be easy to find links and quotes for this concerted effort. Please do so.

Simple question that will clear this up.

Do you have a problem with me saying "Muslim extremists" or " muslim terrorists" when discussing these events.

If not, then I have misinterpreted your posts.

You weren't replying to my post. You didn't quote anybody. I hadn't posted in this thread in over 12 hours when you posted that you're not allowed to use the word Muslim. The quote in this very post cites "a concerted effort by SOME," not something I've said.

Are you moving the goalpost now to claim this is based on something I've said? Because that's not what you wrote originally.

If you haven't noticed a concerted effort by some to not use that those two words together or the word Muslim with terrorists the you haven't been paying attention.

I would think it would be easy to find links and quotes for this concerted effort. Please do so.

Simple question that will clear this up.

Do you have a problem with me saying "Muslim extremists" or " muslim terrorists" when discussing these events.

If not, then I have misinterpreted your posts.

You weren't replying to my post. You didn't quote anybody. I hadn't posted in this thread in over 12 hours when you posted that you're not allowed to use the word Muslim. The quote in this very post cites "a concerted effort by SOME," not something I've said.

Are you moving the goalpost now to claim this is based on something I've said? Because that's not what you wrote originally.

So, you don't want to answer my question?

This isn't a "Muslim problem" any more than the KKK is a "Christian problem." This is an extremist problem, period.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, the West Bank, Israel, Lebanon, Russia, Pakistan, Turkey, The Philippines, Belgium, Denmark, Great Britain, Kenya, Somalia, Yemen, Ethiopia, Jordan, Indonesia, China, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Canada, Norway, Nigeria, Germany, Bangladesh, Mali, Uzbekistan, India, Morocco, Maylasia, and Australia all have had problems with the Mohammedans within the last couple of years...so like you said, it the 90% of the bad apples that spoil it for the 10% who mind their own business and don't cause trouble.

This isn't a "Muslim problem" any more than the KKK is a "Christian problem." This is an extremist problem, period.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, the West Bank, Israel, Lebanon, Russia, Pakistan, Turkey, The Philippines, Belgium, Denmark, Great Britain, Kenya, Somalia, Yemen, Ethiopia, Jordan, Indonesia, China, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Canada, Norway, Nigeria, Germany, Bangladesh, Mali, Uzbekistan, India, Morocco, Maylasia, and Australia all have had problems with the Mohammedans within the last couple of years...so like you said, it the 90% of the bad apples that spoil it for the 10% who mind their own business and don't cause trouble.

Is listing the names of a bunch of countries without any statistics supposed to refute the fact that most don't cause trouble?

• Fire 2

This is awfully close to violating Rule #5.

#5 - No Racist Comments or Materials

This includes both statements/comments and media (pictures, video, etc.), whether directed at a Huskerboard member or in general. Huskerboard welcomes any and every member that would like to discuss the Huskers. To do that, we expect members to adhere to behavior that does not offend based on race, creed, national origin, sexual orientation or other discriminatory or racial basis. If you have any question as whether what you are posting would violate this rule, don't post it. Alternatively, contact a Moderator or Administrator and run it past them.

LINK

What are you going to do with those millions who live in peace and want peace?

Why aren't they "living in peace" in their countries of origin? Answer: They don't know how to live in peace. If they did, they would be in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, and all of the other Moslem paradises on earth.

Islam is a theocracy of conquest, no more, no less. Moslems started in on the French around 700 A.D. before Charles the Hammer defeated them at the Battle of Tours in 732 A.D., 330 years before the First Crusade.

Islam can't exist within a status quo, any more than a Ponzi scheme can.

• Fire 3

i wouldn't go to the 90% extreme...but there is a sizable population of militant muslims who have declared war on the world. ISIS, the Taliban, Al Quada, Baku Harim, is it the tamil tigers in the southeast asia area? and others i forget now. and yes...i know i probably spelled some of those wrong....chastise me for that if you must. but no one can tell me that the militant islamic movement isn't a problem.

Why aren't they "living in peace" in their countries of origin? Answer: They don't know how to live in peace. If they did, they would be in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, and all of the other Moslem paradises on earth.

Islam is a theocracy of conquest, no more, no less. Moslems started in on the French around 700 A.D. before Charles the Hammer defeated them at the Battle of Tours in 732 A.D., 330 years before the First Crusade.

Ban me please, but you're a f'ing idiot.
  • Fire 4

i wouldn't go to the 90% extreme...but there is a sizable population of militant muslims who have declared war on the world. ISIS, the Taliban, Al Quada, Baku Harim, is it the tamil tigers in the southeast asia area? and others i forget now. and yes...i know i probably spelled some of those wrong....chastise me for that if you must. but no one can tell me that the militant islamic movement isn't a problem.

I agree it's a problem, a big problem. Radical Islam has to be addressed, and could be the fight of this century.

ISIS just came out and threatened that "Washington is next"

What do we do about it? CNN reported on it.

Preemptive action is the best choice in this situation. However, ISIS knows Obama will sit on his hands and try to be diplomatic.

Ya, it's not like Obama has done anything to try to prevent any of this. What the f#*k, man? He could have just let the middle east deal with ISIS like lots of people were saying he should do.

So people should "stay in their country of orgin" if they can't be peaceful.. well if you happen to be white, I'm willing to bet there are a handful of native Americans who will help you pack your stuff

• Fire 4