Overtime: Iowa Post-game Overreaction

Can't really blame the players, the coaches have been inventing ways to lose all season

:facepalm: Did you really say this about a player - the QB of the team - walking out on a coach during practice?

Hey...if you had a boss that was clueless you might get up and leave too.

Maybe leave for good would be a start. He can start fresh and so can NU with a real qb.

This is college athletics teach. Not a professional job for players.

Even more of a reason...

Because why?

Well...when it is your job and you rely on that check each week/month or whenever, you realize you might need to bite your tongue.

When it is not your job you probably feel it is easier to walk out when the guy you are "working for, playing for, being coached by" is a moron.

Even more of a reason...

Because why?

Well...when it is your job and you rely on that check each week/month or whenever, you realize you might need to bite your tongue.

When it is not your job you probably feel it is easier to walk out when the guy you are "working for, playing for, being coached by" is a moron.

Moron because???????????

LINK?

• Fire 1

Even more of a reason...

Because why?

It says " Armstrong walked out of practice 30+ Min early b/c Langsdorf was on him about his execution".

I hate this staff. Everytime I see MR get up after these losses and chuckle over all the f*@k-ups , bad play calls, and mismanagement of the game I want to slap the crap out his wrinkly, old ass. He danced around and shuffled his papers tonight at the podium like he was doing the "gotta potty" dance. So sick of seeing him wandering up and down the sideline like a dementia patient, did he need the notes for the press conference because he doesn't pay attention to the damn game? I know people didn't want the "raving lunatic" coach but di we have to go full blown pu$$y? Did we...really?

Langsderp... 4th &1 fade pass?...Why is he even on the sideline? Is he holding TA's coat? I never see him "coaching 'em up" after all the colossal brain farts. If he had no intention to work on TA then act like you got a pair and BENCH HIM. On the other hand, the QB guru still can't teach him not to throw from a pigeon toed stance after a year of practices so what does that say for his "coaching abilities. I hope the lawn service guy is banging his wife.

Read?... pretty evident he's conned Riley into believing he's really a coach.

Banker's defense is awesome...at least when he's facing OC's dumb enough to bang their head against his obvious schemes. Thank you sweet baby Jesus for not making us have to play OSU, Michigan, or any Big 12 team.

I don't know where folks are seeing "improvement". Record? Penalties? Turnovers? No, no, no. The patient is brain-dead, time to start farming out the organs. Bowl game?!?!? Can you really think of a team out there you'd feel good about playing? No thanks, I've had my fill for a year.

There is plenty of improvement, penalties have gone down, turnovers were only on our Qb, the defense is better, much better. Recruiting is MUCH better. The future is bright at DONU!