Congratulations Iowa

BoNeyard

Doubt any Iowa fans come here and see this, so it probably is meaningles, but congratulations to the Iowa Hawkeyes. They played a good game and beat Nebraska. This "rivalry" The Big Ten sort of artificially made for us had a chance to become a rivalry with Nebraska ruining Iowa's magical season, but alas the Hawkeyes proved they are a solid team. I am impressed with Iowa's discipline and how methodical they are. Well coached team and well deserving of their undefeated seasons.

If they win the conference championship, I will root for the Hawkeyes to win it all as it looks good for the Big Ten.

Good luck to Iowa, and congratulations on their 12-0 season.

Enjoy your once in a blue moon season Iowa. You brought lots of fans to Lincoln to watch that 12th victory because you know it will be a while before you see that again. Carry the big 10 torch. We'll see you in Iowa city next year.

What would your reaction be if Iowa said that about the Huskers if we ever get to play for a conference championship again? Come on, there are threads for this drivel, this isn't it.

That said, I applaud the Hawkeyes for coming in and getting the win. They did what they needed to and finished their season strong. They were already headed to Indy, so this was a bit of a trap game, but they overcame it and won the game. We didn't lose, they beat us, they won. Heckuva job for Ferentz and his staff. Great season for the Iowa players and they have at least 2 more solid games ahead, maybe 3.

• Fire 2

Doubt any Iowa fans come here and see this, .

Actually, many of us do come in here to read all of the BS posted by all of the armchair coaches out there! I think that this year has proven that no longer you are the greatest fans. As proof was all of the applause while our guy was damn near knocked out on a cheap shot. Absolutely horrible. Might as well remove the sign. Bo Polini was right on! The weekly rants of firing everybody must be embarrassing to the real fans. Once again, maybe Bo was right.

If you want to see class, Ferentz benched one of his star players for a quarter for being LATE to a team meeting. It was not like a rape was committed at his house, he was just late to a freaking meeting!

Back when you were good, we had to hear about it. No longer. This program will not become what it was, ever.

That all said, there are a few of you (like many on this thread) that have it in perspective.

The guy that I really feel sorry for is Gangwish. What a class act that kid is. Any team of any kind would be better with a kid like that on it.

Good luck in your bowl game and we will see you in iowa city a year from now!

BTW, before you comment, please really think about what I have said.

• Fire 1

Doubt any Iowa fans come here and see this, .

Actually, many of us do come in here to read all of the BS posted by all of the armchair coaches out there! I think that this year has proven that no longer you are the greatest fans. As proof was all of the applause while our guy was damn near knocked out on a cheap shot. Absolutely horrible. Might as well remove the sign. Bo Polini was right on! The weekly rants of firing everybody must be embarrassing to the real fans. Once again, maybe Bo was right.

If you want to see class, Ferentz benched one of his star players for a quarter for being LATE to a team meeting. It was not like a rape was committed at his house, he was just late to a freaking meeting!

Back when you were good, we had to hear about it. No longer. This program will not become what it was, ever.

That all said, there are a few of you (like many on this thread) that have it in perspective.

The guy that I really feel sorry for is Gangwish. What a class act that kid is. Any team of any kind would be better with a kid like that on it.

Good luck in your bowl game and we will see you in iowa city a year from now!

BTW, before you comment, please really think about what I have said.

Tell me where else in the country you'll find a stadium packed with 90,000 fans cheering on a team with a losing record. This fan base sticks together and supports our team .

Funny how one fluke season brings out a ridiculous air of superiority from Iowa. Please..