2016 Offensive Line

Mavric

Plain and simple we need more talent up front. Interior 3 didn't cut it this year. Gates was solid and Lewis was decent.

I think Lewis had more mistakes and penaltys than any other lineman. Cav has has a year to mold the young guys, I think there is some talent there to work with. Whom ever win the jobs, I do think we will be better up front than this year.

From what people say about him, I would guess Gates probably has the brightest future ahead of him. I have heard more than one person comment that he's got the best shot at being in the NFL.

I'd love to see this position group come to the forefront of Nebraska again. In my opinion, the recruiting misses and lack of development along the o-lines is the greatest reason NU has not won a conference title in the last 15 years.

Can't find the tweet now, but Cav doesn't approve of Farmer wrestling this winter.

It was mentioned yesterday in the thread about Farmer going out for wrestling after the bowl practice.

Farmer is one of those guys who seems like he has been here forever. How many more years does he have left?

From the roster, he is a Redshirt Frosh this year. So, he has 3 more years of eligibilty

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=22&SPSID=4&DB_OEM_ID=100

Can't find the tweet now, but Cav doesn't approve of Farmer wrestling this winter.

It was mentioned yesterday in the thread about Farmer going out for wrestling after the bowl practice.

Farmer is one of those guys who seems like he has been here forever. How many more years does he have left?

From the roster, he is a Redshirt Frosh this year. So, he has 3 more years of eligibilty

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=22&SPSID=4&DB_OEM_ID=100

Thanks.

What about that big kid from Oklahoma we got last year? Is he not getting it or what. Trying to remember his name.

Jalin Barrett is the guy you are referring to. I think he's going through the typical true freshman redshirting and so on. Too early to tell if he's "not getting it".

Yea thats him.. And yea I didn't really mean not getting it.. He is a freshman and will come around.