Huskers at the 2016 NFL Combine

Mavric

As tragically not many use a FB anymore, perhaps a team can use him as the H-back during a two TE set. He is a tad short, but since it is not a deep TE draft, perhaps this can benefit him. Certainly as a special teams player.

I was thinking the same thing. He'll probly make some roster as a special teams demon. And then get on the field in H-back sets. Or maybe to a team with O-line injuries where they need a fullback back there on certain plays for pass blocking.

Lewis kind of middle-of-the-pack in the Broad Jump as well - that 40 time was middle-of-the-pack.

Do they measure 10 yd dashes at the combine? If not, they should. The 40 time is meaningless for OL, and really for interior DL guys as well.

Lewis kind of middle-of-the-pack in the Broad Jump as well - that 40 time was middle-of-the-pack.

Do they measure 10 yd dashes at the combine? If not, they should. The 40 time is meaningless for OL, and really for interior DL guys as well.

They don't run a seperate 10 yard dash. They take a 10 yard split on their 40. But they don't post that on their web sit for some reason.

They don't run a seperate 10 yard dash. They take a 10 yard split on their 40. But they don't post that on their web sit for some reason.

I did not know that. I wonder if OL guys try to get the best 10 yd time in that they can, even if it hurts their 40? You know, lunging toward the 10 yd finish even if it costs them a step or two to continue on in the 40. Because I'd bet dollars to donuts that the NFL scouts look at their 10 yd time much more than their 40 yd time.