199 People, Places & Things Donald Trump has insulted on Twitter

So let me get this straight

Knapp points out how Trump, a vile, awful man, is the leading candidate for the party that Christians generally align themselves with, and how that's... kind of crazy. No indictment, no insulting, no scorning. Just pointing it out.

Now Christians are being attacked in here?

• Fire 2

Knapp points out how Trump, a vile, awful man, is the leading candidate for the party that Christians generally align themselves with, and how that's... kind of crazy. No indictment, no insulting, no scorning. Just pointing it out.

C'mon Landlord, you've been around HB long enough to know that's how it works.

It's becoming so that you can't even mention the word "Christian" around here without some claim of attack. Weird stuff.

It's becoming so that you can't even mention the word "Christian" around here without some claim of attack. Weird stuff.

Stop attacking me...

Lol. Unbelievable

Yup. Unbelievable that people think Christians are getting attacked on here by pointing out the fact that Christians tend to vote Republican.

If that were true, wouldn't the pubs have 80% of the vote?

No. Tending to vote Republican does not mean all vote Republican. And I think when most talk about Christians we're talking about practicing Christians.

Then stop pussyfooting around and actually say something. Don't post vague crap and act like you're being misquoted. If there's some confusion, clear it up. Have the guts to say what you mean. Understand what you feel and why you feel it, and be clear about it.

If you're unwilling to do that, don't correct people on what you did say. If your message isn't clear and you claim people are interpreting you wrong, that's your fault.

• Fire 1

Then stop pussyfooting around and actually say something. Don't post vague crap and act like you're being misquoted. If there's some confusion, clear it up. Have the guts to say what you mean. Understand what you feel and why you feel it, and be clear about it.

If you're unwilling to do that, don't correct people on what you did say. If your message isn't clear and you claim people are interpreting you wrong, that's your fault.

I actually did thay already.

My message was that people who call others bigots need to look in the mirror.

That's it. Regardless if it's Christianity or something else.

For the record, I have been clear. It's YOUR fault when you read what I say and can't figure out the point.

I was clear from the beginning.

• Fire 1

I actually did thay already.

My message was that people who call others bigots need to look in the mirror.

That's it. Regardless if it's Christianity or something else.

For the record, I have been clear. It's YOUR fault when you read what I say and can't figure out the point.

I was clear from the beginning.

You haven't been clear at all. You came into the middle of this thread talking about something that was completely unrelated to the thread and had not happened in the thread, so it was pretty obvious that people were going to assume you thought Christians were being attacked.

Is calling someone a bigot not an attack? Yet that didn't happen here that I recall, unless someone called Trump a bigot.