GT: Nebraska at Penn State - 6PM CT - ESPNU

I can't agree on seeing growth out of the freshmen. They all have improved since the start of the year. Experience in games has helped that growth, but to say they haven't improved is wrong.

However, i do look at miles for the down falls of this team. the ball was dropped royally when it came to his assistants. Letting Chin Coleman leave killed the recruiting. And when his best offensive mind left in Craig Smith, he screwed the pooch with that replacement. I credit most of that tourney run to Smith and how he got that offense clicking.

• Fire 1

Like 13 said. Love tim, his personality, character but that's not all there is to this gig. What has changed? Doc had a good year that we almost made the ncaa tourney. Tim go us there and killed and now back to lower middle of the pack. He has a losing record in 4 year. Doc had a similar record, as did Barry. That seats need to start getting warm.

After this year. My thought in time miles has changed. He's not that good. 61-63 record. Take away that 9-1 run 2 years ago. He's 52-62. This team is regressing just like last year. He needs to go. Freshman have not shown any improvement this year.

We won't be any better next year. No shooters, no guards that can break down a D. No meat on this team.

Freshman shown no improvement?

How about Michael Jacobsen who started the season hardly seeing the floor and now plays a majority of the minutes and contributes.

Or Glenn Watson Jr. Who has turned into a solid scorer through conference play.

Jack Mcveigh is much of the same, inconsistent but to say overall our freshmen have shown no improvement is false. This game is awful, no arguing about that but our freshmen have shown improvement through the season.

Well that explains why our offense has regressed all year. Thanks for clearing that up. That's 3 games now where we struggle to get to 20 at half.

1st half was the worst effort half since the Barry era.

4th quarter was what was needed all game.

Hard to believe they were that flat at the beginning of this "must win" for any chance at post season.

Aslo hard to understand the basketball IQ giving up a foul with 24 seconds left to reset the clock and ensuring PSU gets the last possession.

Beyond disappointing.

1st half was the worst effort half since the Barry era.

4th quarter was what was needed all game.

Hard to believe they were that flat at the beginning of this "must win" for any chance at post season.

Aslo hard to understand the basketball IQ giving up a foul with 24 seconds left to reset the clock and ensuring PSU gets the last possession.

Beyond disappointing.

poorly coached team!

After this year. My thought in time miles has changed. He's not that good. 61-63 record. Take away that 9-1 run 2 years ago. He's 52-62. This team is regressing just like last year. He needs to go. Freshman have not shown any improvement this year.

We won't be any better next year. No shooters, no guards that can break down a D. No meat on this team.

How about Michael Jacobsen who started the season hardly seeing the floor and now plays a majority of the minutes and contributes.

Jack Mcveigh is much of the same, inconsistent but to say overall our freshmen have shown no improvement is false. This game is awful, no arguing about that but our freshmen have shown improvement through the season.

I won't disagree that the freshman have grown... most freshman will, or better. Tim is not now nor has he ever been the coach to get NU turned around.

NU will stay in the bottom half until we spend money and get a coach! We MAY have 1 year out of 4 that is decent but that will be it!

Well that explains why our offense has regressed all year. Thanks for clearing that up. That's 3 games now where we struggle to get to 20 at half.

This is honestly up there with the Samford performance for worst of the year. I am no longer watching. I hate to be "that guy" but I'm done with this season. This team just isn't worth caring about or following.

The amount of money, resources, and FAN SUPPORT that this school and fan base puts into this program for absolutely zero in return is just sad. I envy the day that this program reaches even middle-of-the-pack B1G basketball on a consistent basis. IF that day ever comes.

For now, pure embarrassment. Also hate to be "that guy" once more, but I give Tim Miles next year and if it's a 3rd losing season in a row he should be fired. I don't know how anybody could possibly argue against that. Love the guy, but his teams/coaches aren't getting it done.

Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out.

This is honestly up there with the Samford performance for worst of the year. I am no longer watching. I hate to be "that guy" but I'm done with this season. This team just isn't worth caring about or following.

The amount of money, resources, and FAN SUPPORT that this school and fan base puts into this program for absolutely zero in return is just sad. I envy the day that this program reaches even middle-of-the-pack B1G basketball on a consistent basis. IF that day ever comes.

For now, pure embarrassment. Also hate to be "that guy" once more, but I give Tim Miles next year and if it's a 3rd losing season in a row he should be fired. I don't know how anybody could possibly argue against that. Love the guy, but his teams/coaches aren't getting it done.

Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I'm so hurt :(:cry