*****Official College Football Thread - 2016 Edition*****

GSG

Oregon getting owned by Washington State.

The Ducks are going to have to hurry to make a bowl game.

I thought the way the Huskers beat Oregon in such a tight close game broke them emotionally (Ducks). Had they won (Oregon) they would have rode that momentum into the following weeks. Instead, they fell from being ranked and have struggled to come out of it. That game may have broke them.

Well if you really want to look at it this way. It didn't matter. NU offense isn't as potent as the Pac12's. Oregon was going to have to score 50 pts a game just to get to 6-6 regardless of beating NU.

I know you want to think NU broke them but they were broke before that game. Broke in recruiting. Broke in coaching. Mariota was just such a talent that he masked the problems.

Well yeah it was a thought. Could be right, probably wrong. You know them more than I.

I don't know about the other stuff you mentioned. For once they don't have one of the country's premier dual-threat QB dominating other teams. And defense has never been their signature. Anything they do on defense to help out is just gravy. That's how they've been for like 10 years running.