*****Official College Football Thread - 2016 Edition*****

GSG

This is why college football > NFL

Then again maybe the other way around, considering the whole thing was a huge mistake by the refs and none of the six noticed that last play should have never been allowed. Still I get what you mean, it's a pretty special moment, screw up by the refs or not, also one less Big12 team in the top 25 leaves room for one of ours.

• Fire 1

This is why college football > NFL

Then again maybe the other way around, considering the whole thing was a huge mistake by the refs and none of the six noticed that last play should have never been allowed. Still I get what you mean, it's a pretty special moment, screw up by the refs or not, also one less Big12 team in the top 25 leaves room for one of ours.

Didn't see it. But even if they'd lost it would still be why college football > NFL. There's a larger disparity in team talent yet the players are young and any team can beat any other team and sometimes underdogs pull off miracles (by miracle I don't necessarily mean a last second play but by beating a team with superior talent). The worst team in the NFL beating the best team isn't that big of a deal.