*****Official College Football Thread - 2016 Edition*****

GSG

Iowa fans fill the stadium no matter what and last year's season is what they were waiting for even if they got pounded by Stanford in their bowl game lol. Iowa.

They sold out exactly one time last year and averaged about 63,000/game even though their stadium capacity is 70,585. The last few years prior to this year they struggled to fill the stands in the student section.

Yeah but this is Iowa were talking about here not Nebraska. Their fans are also most definitely loyal despite not winning anything in forever. Believe me if they weren't Ferentz would have been gone a long time ago.

Who's playing there?

On Iowa: I think they're in the top 15 in revenue for college football teams, so they're probably happy with the status quo and scared to change it.

On Ferentz: holy CRAP I cannot believe that man is 70. I never found him particularly attractive but I thought he was around 50. (I didn't realize he'd been at Iowa that long because I never paid attention to Iowa until 2011).

Tennessee and Virginia Tech are playing there.

I cheer for all conference teams in their OOC... except Penn State now. I can't cheer for them anymore. I was fine with how they handled things the season that the sh#t went down but honoring Paterno was an effed up move. They're clearly in their own fantasy world if they think that was a good idea. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years they put another statue of him up.