2016 NCAA Tournament Contest

Mavric

I've worked my way to a bit of a lead but JJHusker1 and especially It'sNotAFakeID have extra teams left.

Pretty impressive for It'sNotAFakeID, TAKODA, MattyIce and hskrfan4life to have six teams left.

I don't know if I've ever seen some have seven teams left at this point like jsneb83 does. Nice.

I mean ... this contest would be a lot more fun if jsneb83 wasn't going all Steph Curry on us. I guess we can at least still fight for second.

jsneb is up by almost 100 points on second place and has more teams left - Kansas, Oklahoma and Notre Dame - than anyone within 200 points. Nice work.

Well, well, well. A funny thing happened on the way to the podium. Kansas bowing out early and Notre Dame going down leaves jsneb83 with only one team left (Oklahoma).

Tricky thing is, TAKODA still has Oklahoma AND North Carolina left. Obviously the Oklahoma picks will cancel each other out. So TAKODA needs 151 points from North Carolina to pass jsneb. Which North Carolina would seem to have a good chance of doing if they make the championship game.

• Fire 1

Well, well, well. A funny thing happened on the way to the podium. Kansas bowing out early and Notre Dame going down leaves jsneb83 with only one team left (Oklahoma).

Tricky thing is, TAKODA still has Oklahoma AND North Carolina left. Obviously the Oklahoma picks will cancel each other out. So TAKODA needs 151 points from North Carolina to pass jsneb. Which North Carolina would seem to have a good chance of doing if they make the championship game.

Ha ha! The race is on! :lol:

Takoda = Dave Stoller

"Pick it up!"
"Pick it up!"
"He's back in the race!"

MV5BMzI3MDc4MzgwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzc1