Riley's Take on Our Offense Going Forward

NU interceptions thrown this year is going down.

NU's run game will be better this year.

Two key points I took away from both the Bowl game and the Spring game. They're going to be more careful with TA throwing the ball and less careful with him running the ball.

Better late than never, I guess.

• Fire 1

Two key points I took away from both the Bowl game and the Spring game. They're going to be more careful with TA throwing the ball and less careful with him running the ball.

saying and actually doing it are two different things. it's always great to say in the off season.

• Fire 2

Reading Riley's comments about In N Out, cheesecake factory, restaurants and giant menus made me hungry af.

I reported you for pointing out that all these restaurants made you hungry af and as a result made me hungry af.

biggrin1.gif

saying and actually doing it are two different things. it's always great to say in the off season.

Which is why I'm encouraged we have 2 back-to-back examples of them actually doing it.

Which is why I'm encouraged we have 2 back-to-back examples of them actually doing it.

There were 11 examples of them not doing it last year back to back to back, etc. I'm very hopeful that this year will be a very big step forward and I'm excited. But I wouldn't put a lot of stock into anything said in April/May.

Sounds like Mike has an even greater respect now for being careful to avoid TA (and Fyfe) picks turnovers. Here's that quote again from the article.

“And heading into this year, we really have to be really, really careful."