I double dog dare you...

Hillary Clinton should be in prison...this kid should be punished by clearly not to the extent that they are pushing for...How about over the summer if the kid has to do 50 hours of community service at the school for 10 weeks.

I have a feeling there will be some people that think the charges are correct.

Hillary Clinton should be in prison...this kid should be punished by clearly not to the extent that they are pushing for...How about over the summer if the kid has to do 50 hours of community service at the school for 10 weeks.

Why should Hillary have to go to prison for this kid hanging his wang out in a yearbook photo?

Those charges are ridiculous. It was a f'n I'll advised prank. Make him pay for the photoshopping and replacement expenses of replacing all pictures and give him a little community service to drive the point home. 70 charges of indecent exposure? Yeah, lets ruin this kids life and get him lsited as a sex offender to boot. Common sense has left the building folks.

Why should Hillary have to go to prison for this kid hanging his wang out in a yearbook photo?

He was just doing his best Bill Clinton impersonation.

• Fire 1

Ha ha! The people who imposed the fine have no clue as to the sort of bawdy shenanigans that go on all the time in high school lockerrooms.

Seems like they could have just fined him a couple hundred $$ for the cost to retouch the photo and edit the thing out. It probably wouldn't cost anything to edit the photo. But a nominal fine would send a message to prevent others from doing this in the future. Maybe.