A man you can bait with a Tweet

Bill and Hillary have deserved one hell of a lot of the scrutiny they have gotten. Did we need 20 Benghazi investigations? No. But there is a hell of a lot more on their history all the way back to Blackwater.

Nothing I have said says I'm glad trump won over her. He is a pathetic human being. She would have been better. But that is more of a statement about how pathetic trump is.

My comment came because it seems like what ever comes up zooms seens to almost feel sorry for her and defends anything negative about her.

Ok. If it was about zoogs in general, fine. It just didn't make a lot of sense in this context.

I don't trust Clinton much but she hasn't deserved the amount of negative attention she's received.

Clinton doesn't deserve all the criticism heaped on her. Nor did Obama. If you need more proof, find the "Obama criticized for chewing gum" and "Terrorist fist jab" (aka the fist jab) posts from CNN and Fox News, respectively.

That those things made it into the mainstream news lexicon is a testament to the power of the crazy right wing media machine and the influence it has on millions of Americans.

We now also have the "But her emails" meme to compare to the numerous ethical boo-boos Trump has run into during his time in office.

Clinton was widely disliked. Their family is powerful and well-connected from Bill's time as president, and she's a horrible campaigner, poor speaker and has a generally awkward, controlled public persona. But the vitriol with which people view her perplexes me.

Not that I want to go back and reanalyze the past, but she was still the better choice. Night and day. No question.

Negativity about Clinton far surpasses what she deserves. JMO. I wouldn't call this love and blindness. A lot of it seems like just vague and loosely substantiated comments about her general unlikeability or trustworthiness. E.g, "...but I just don't like this woman, so there."

But maybe I just don't know. I'm not *that* familiar with Bill Clinton and I'm more familiar with Hillary's last two runs for President and tenure as SecState than anything else.

What's Blackwater?

Negativity about Clinton far surpasses what she deserves. JMO. I wouldn't call this love and blindness. A lot of it seems like just vague and loosely substantiated comments about her general unlikeability or trustworthiness. E.g, "...but I just don't like this woman, so there."

But maybe I just don't know. I'm not *that* familiar with Bill Clinton and I'm more familiar with Hillary's last two runs for President and tenure as SecState than anything else.

What's Blackwater?

Nevermind

Interestingly enough, Blackwater was (it was rebranded Academi after it was acquired) a creepy pseudo-merc private security company founded by Betsy DeVos's brother Erik Prince. It's at times been accused of murdering civilians, being used as a tool by Prince to "crusade" on his pro-Christianity/anti-Muslim views and murdering those cooperating with feds to research the company itself.

Naturally, he's a Trump donor and has been involved to a somewhat mysterious degree in his campaign.

The Harvard Lampoon is in the news again today, and I found this blast from the past: that time they actually tricked Donald Trump into thinking he was receiving an endorsement from The Harvard Crimson ... http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/250137-harvard-lampoon-tricks-trump-with-fake-harvard-crimson-endorsement

When the Trump campaign reached out recently to the real Harvard Crimson to speak with the real Crimson president, Steven S. Lee, the prank finally unraveled.

“They recognized the situation once we had chatted, and it seemed like they were going to take care of it, whatever that means,” Lee told his paper’s Flyby blog.

“The students who perpetrated this are fraudsters and liars, but frankly it was a waste of only a few minutes,” Donald Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks told The Hill. "Mr. Trump attended the great Wharton School of Finance,” Hicks added, "a school that has more important things to do."

Unless this Hill article is also satire, Trump's campaign team's response was quite serious. It's no wonder Trump's White House team is also being had left and right.