A man you can bait with a Tweet

If any major politician in recent history has been the victim of a ridiculous number of witch hunts, it's Hillary Clinton.

I hope people are pointing this out to Trump, because I expect it'll bait him to continue litigating the 2016 election.

• Fire 2

Your love and blindness to the Clintons is amazing.

I need to ask, because I don't remember if you answered in the HB election poll, and I don't think you voted for either Clinton or Trump (which is completely fine by me).

If we were playing "Would You Rather....", would you rather have Clinton or Trump be our President now?

edit: we need to start a "Would You Rather..." thread. I think there are enough twisted minds here to make it fun!

Really? Have you seen how much $ was spent on investigating the emails and Benghazi vs investigating 9/11 and Watergate and the Kennedy Assassination? With nothing to show for it.

It's not loyalty, blind or otherwise, to call it a witch hunt.

• Fire 2

Really? Have you seen how much $ was spent on investigating the emails and Benghazi vs investigating 9/11 and Watergate and the Kennedy Assassination? With nothing to show for it.

It's not loyalty, blind or otherwise, to call it a witch hunt.

Yeah, and here's the thing. If Clinton were the recipient of such hagiography as Obama has been getting, if she had that kind of mass appeal and uncritical devotion (at least from much of the left), then I'd probably be focusing on all the ways in which that's too positive. Similarly, if this were a Cal-Berkeley board I'd probably be getting into a lot more arguments with Obama supporters and the left-leaning crowd.

It's just the opposite. Perception has been driven so far off reality in the negative direction it's astonishing. And as widely acknowledged as that is, the stain remains. Hence the pushback.

Haha. That one is from a response I read to the existence of 2016's "Barry". I like Obama as much as anyone here, I guess, but it is a little absurd how fast these things are happening. I can't think of a better way to put it. Obama has saint-like status among his base and he's just not that perfect.

• Fire 1

Bill and Hillary have deserved one hell of a lot of the scrutiny they have gotten. Did we need 20 Benghazi investigations? No. But there is a hell of a lot more on their history all the way back to Blackwater.

Nothing I have said says I'm glad trump won over her. He is a pathetic human being. She would have been better. But that is more of a statement about how pathetic trump is.

My comment came because it seems like what ever comes up zooms seens to almost feel sorry for her and defends anything negative about her.

• Fire 1