A man you can bait with a Tweet

Hypocrites

I'm not a Democrat. But do you not see how someone can, at the same time, be very critical of Comey's mishandling of the Clinton email issue and now be very alarmed by this firing considering the surrounding circumstances? I don't see that as hypocritical.

Hypocrites

The Dems being hypocrites is just par for the course. Doesn't change that Trump's explanation for firing Comey is laughable, and that this looks like Trump is trying to derail an investigation into him and/or his team.

i wonder what "hypocritical" stuff the repubs would have said if obama fired comey when he was investigating the clinton e-mails? same guy getting fired....for the same reasons given this time....but a year earlier.

At what point do we send in the men in white coats? Seriously. When does somebody call this?

they are laughing all right....at the buffoon they bought and the idiots their propaganda fooled. they are taking down a superpower with money and twitter accounts

I'm increasingly concerned POTUS is mentally unfit and can't grasp reality.

Really? I mean personally, I'm equally as 100% confident in his complete lack of understanding the world as I was 3 months...6 months...2 years ago.

• Fire 2

I'm increasingly concerned POTUS is mentally unfit and can't grasp reality.

Really? I mean personally, I'm equally as 100% confident in his complete lack of understanding the world as I was 3 months...6 months...2 years ago.

I mean, I figured now that the thing was getting, well, real... Senate hearings, the Comey debacle, FBI raids... he'd stop trying to counterpunch all the time and stop trying to convince everyone it's just a big conspiracy.

That's OK. He'll stick with his "None of it's real" shtick. I'm sure Kushner's other dad did the same thing until the day they locked him up.

• Fire 1