A man you can bait with a Tweet

Yes. All the folks in rural areas coking meth will def decrease once the mexicans stop crossing. Cuz the meth and prescription opiods that are our problems now are most certainly coming from Mexico.

Canada about to make marijuana it's major export.

well...with the tariffs on lumber it may force Canada to find another revenue source...

• Fire 1

Yes. All the folks in rural areas coking meth will def decrease once the mexicans stop crossing. Cuz the meth and prescription opiods that are our problems now are most certainly coming from Mexico.

if it wasn't for terrible Mexico, America would be a perfect place where everyone is always sober and no one gets raped or murdered. Blue collared Americans are happy to be back at work in the jobs stolen from them and there is no welfare anymore since the lazy illegals were the only ones using it anyway

Basically, the wall will fix everything.

• Fire 1

if it wasn't for terrible Mexico, America would be a perfect place where everyone is always sober and no one gets raped or murdered. Blue collared Americans are happy to be back at work in the jobs stolen from them and there is no welfare anymore since the lazy illegals were the only ones using it anyway

Basically, the wall will fix everything.

You're forgetting about Canada's terrible, unfair trade practices.

How do we put up with a President who talks like that? I'm reminded of this Salon interview I've been thinking of posting for a while now: http://www.salon.com/2017/04/23/philosopher-henry-giroux-on-the-culture-of-cruelty-and-donald-trump-america-is-a-democracy-on-life-support-it-cannot-breathe/

There are so many good (or at least interesting) passages in there, but this is particularly resonant:

[Q] Are Donald Trump’s voters victims?

I think the notion of victim is really a bad term because it takes away any pretense for agency and social responsibility.

[Q] I try to crystallize it down to, “They voted to hurt people.”

That’s right. Exactly.

As repugnant as this rhetoric is to a lot of us, it's the exact same stuff that has people silly with giddiness and cheering on the man's every move. When folks uncompromisingly come to his defense, I think this is the reason why: Trump is their champion in the business of hurting people (oh, but they're the 'bad guys') and they need him to be successful.

• Fire 1