A man you can bait with a Tweet

Why is he tweeting this crap on Easter? This is the holiday message he chooses to share with America?

To be fair there were 4 or 5 tweets, one of which was "Happy Easter", these two, and then something about building a strong military and how he never called China a currency manipulator.

Why is he tweeting this crap on Easter? This is the holiday message he chooses to share with America?

To be fair there were 4 or 5 tweets, one of which was "Happy Easter", these two, and then something about building a strong military and how he never called China a currency manipulator.

My memory might be fuzzy, but just from the top of my head I swear he explicitly labeled them as being such during one of the debates. It's recorded somewhere at any rate.

How long can people stand by someone who perpetually has their foot in their mouth?

My memory might be fuzzy, but just from the top of my head I swear he explicitly labeled them as being such during one of the debates. It's recorded somewhere at any rate.

How long can people stand by someone who perpetually has their foot in their mouth?

Feb. 23 Trump Calls China ‘Grand Champion’ at Currency Manipulation CONTEXT: Interview with Reuters, click here for story

• Earlier same day said need to do something about China trade deficit

Feb. 23 Mnuchin Sees No Urgency to Brand China Currency Manipulator CONTEXT: Interview with Bloomberg, story here

Feb. 18

Mnuchin Tells China U.S. Seeks ‘More Balanced’ Relationship CONTEXT: Trump administration statement after phone calls; story here

• Mnuchin held calls with officials including People’s Bank of China Governor Zhou Xiaochuan, Finance Minister Xiao Jie

Feb. 10 Trump Vows ‘Level Playing Field’ for U.S., Japan, China Currency CONTEXT: Meeting with Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe; story here

• “As far as the currency devaluations, I have been complaining about that for a very long time,” Trump said, didn’t detail how it could be achieved

• Later says he and Abe: “have a very, very good bond -- very, very good chemistry. I’ll let you know if it changes, but I don’t think it will.”

Jan. 31 Trump Says Other Countries Take Advantage by Devaluation CONTEXT: Comments came as he met drugmakers; story here

• China and Japan “play the money market” and “we sit there like a bunch of dummies”

Jan. 23 Mnuchin Says Excessively Strong Dollar May Hurt U.S. Economy CONTEXT: A written response to a senator’s question about the implications of a hypothetical 25 percent dollar rise; story here

• Mnuchin also reiterated intention to review “the issue of Chinese currency manipulation”

Jan. 19 Mnuchin Backs USD Strength, Tagging China FX-Manipulator If Needed CONTEXT: Senate confirmation hearing; story here

• Mnuchin said “I would” when asked by Senator Robert Casey on Thursday whether he would recommend naming China a manipulator

Jan. 18 Trump Trade Chief’s Remarks Rattle Mexican Peso, Canadian Dollar CONTEXT: Commerce Secretary nominee Ross at confirmation hearing

• Ross also called China the “most protectionist” major country

• Fire 1