A man you can bait with a Tweet

Where are all of our Trump supporters to explain this? Remember those guys, a couple months ago, who were in the thick of every conversation here defending Trump, or trying to make fun of the people here who don't like Trump?

I even reached out to those people, trying to figure out how to make P&R a safer space for them to post in, but that thread turned into a disaster of finger-pointing at "liberals" and asking people why they don't move to Canada.

Where are those guys now? Why don't they continue to support the guy they voted for?

Some will return once the Trump campaign starts paying out again.

Which Trump - Ivanka in 2020???

Any

We're just getting trolled now.

Also, how come finding a solution to the centuries old (let's go back to Isaac and Ismael story in Genesis) issue isn't so difficult as others make it out to be yet he finds health care reform, a 6-7 year issue, to be very complicated?? :dunno:dunno

I feel like we're living in that episode of the Twilight Zone where all of the adults are cowering to the little boy who sends people he doesn't like to the cornfield.

Don't remember that one but I can imagine it based on what's going on now. I think there are some people around Trump who are much more capable but yet have to 'play their role' under him.

I feel like we're living in that episode of the Twilight Zone where all of the adults are cowering to the little boy who sends people he doesn't like to the cornfield.

Don't remember that one but I can imagine it based on what's going on now. I think there are some people around Trump who are much more capable but yet have to 'play their role' under him.

130bffe3cd14fc933389ba241779ba67.jpg

I have not been on this thread for some time. But in reading all of the above, I've come to this conclusion.............

....................................................................................................................................................................................

..............................We have a lunatic for a president :madash Let me repeat it again so you can really hear me:

We have a lunatic for a president!!! :madash

Regardless of what good his administration may accomplish over time, it will be by others and in spite of him. Like the Commerce and Ag secretaries talking sense by appealing to his ego (the voters who will be affected)- backing him away from the "drop out of NAFTA cliff" the other day.

NM ^^^^