Which Three Teams Would You Most Like to See Huskers Beat?

Bowfin

1. Turnovers.

2. Penalties.

3. Missed assignments.

We beat those three and we'll beat anyone we want. :)

THIS!! I have long maintained that very few teams have actually beat the Huskers - as they typically find ways to beat themselves. So, I want to beat the Nebraska that keeps beating Nebraska.

You could say that about every opponent that NU has beaten. Just a matter of what side of the fence you are on. Sometimes teams are just better than you.

1. Turnovers.

2. Penalties.

3. Missed assignments.

THIS!! I have long maintained that very few teams have actually beat the Huskers - as they typically find ways to beat themselves. So, I want to beat the Nebraska that keeps beating Nebraska.

You could say that about every opponent that NU has beaten. Just a matter of what side of the fence you are on. Sometimes teams are just better than you.

Hence my reference to "very few teams", to account for those better teams. If they play their best, and still don't win, I am ok with that. Goes back to Osborne's philosophy of - beat the teams you should. Many of those "should beat" teams have gotten the better of NU in recent times.

1. Turnovers.

2. Penalties.

3. Missed assignments.

Hence my reference to "very few teams", to account for those better teams. If they play their best, and still don't win, I am ok with that. Goes back to Osborne's philosophy of - beat the teams you should. Many of those "should beat" teams have gotten the better of NU in recent times.

I think you missed my point. I was saying that MSU could say that they beat themselves because they lost to NU. So anyone that has been beaten by NU could say the same thing "We beat ourselves".

1. Turnovers.

2. Penalties.

3. Missed assignments.

I think you missed my point. I was saying that MSU could say that they beat themselves because they lost to NU. So anyone that has been beaten by NU could say the same thing "We beat ourselves".
Yes, MSU is probably saying that they beat themselves when they lost to NU. Overall, Michigan State was the better team than NU last year.

What FlipPhone is saying is that NU needs to get back to the talent and coaching level where NU should be able to win 7 or 8 games regardless how the opponent played. That's what NU was able to do for decades until recent times.

I like to be pretty cordial here till I feel that I have to get defensive. Which in all honesty can happen quicker than it probably needs too...

I can say with relative certainty that you're treated better here than you would be than at any other school's message boards. I guarantee that if one of us set up shot at Oregon boards, we'd be treated like crap from day 1.

I'd start with (in no particular order)

Illinois

Northwestern

Purdue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

OHHHHH MAN, YOU REALLY SHOWED THE STAFF WITH THAT ONE!

Patience, grasshopper. This staff needs to master baby steps first.

If you're gonna troll, make sure your super funny comment wasn't already done on page 1.

• Fire 1

I'd start with (in no particular order)

Illinois

Northwestern

Purdue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

OHHHHH MAN, YOU REALLY SHOWED THE STAFF WITH THAT ONE!

Patience, grasshopper. This staff needs to master baby steps first.

If you're gonna troll, make sure your super funny comment wasn't already done on page 1.

I wasn't trying to be funny. This thread is ridiculous. This staff has beaten ONE divisional opponent -- Minnesota. The fans might want to focus first on enjoying wins over divisional opponents.

• Fire 2

I like to be pretty cordial here till I feel that I have to get defensive. Which in all honesty can happen quicker than it probably needs too...

I can say with relative certainty that you're treated better here than you would be than at any other school's message boards. I guarantee that if one of us set up shot at Oregon boards, we'd be treated like crap from day 1.

I wasn't saying that I get treated like crap quickly or really at all. I love Huskerboard. However, what I said was that my tendency to get defensive happens quicker than it probably should. At times.