Which Three Teams Would You Most Like to See Huskers Beat?

Bowfin

I've come to the conclusion that Coach is no different than Cy the Cyclone or Killer Cacti. Good dude, but not a fan of this team. It makes more sense to treat him as a visiting fan.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. I'm not diehard but since I live here and most of my friends are NU fans. It's impossible for me to not watch the Huskers. I'll sit at talk, joyfully, about the Huskers because it's what my friends/peers like. I'll do that with any fans team. I've coached kids who are diehard Sooner fans. I would give them gruff, but I also talked seriously with them about their team because it's what they like. Building relationships.

I like to be pretty cordial here till I feel that I have to get defensive. Which in all honesty can happen quicker than it probably needs too...

I do really hope the Huskers do well but I just don't see more than 8 reg season wins. I'm sitting at about 8 wins for Oregon too. Plus the NU game really does scare the hell out of me. I'll be honest about that.

Michigan. Jim Harbaugh makes the funniest expressions when he's losing.

Then you probably loved Spurrier when Florida got trounced by Nebraska in the National Championship game. It looked like he was trying to wipe his face off with his hand.

Some of my all time favorite sideline shots are from that game. Spurrier looked absolutely dumbfounded, stumped and bewildered during that game and I loved it.

Throw out the real schedule for this one.

If Nebraska could play and beat any three teams in college football this year, which three would you most like to see?

1. Alabama

2. Oklahoma

3. Texas

Beat Wisconsin AT Wisconsin

Beat Ohio State AT Ohio St.

Beat Iowa AT Iowa

Beating a team in their house would be sweet!