***Official Fresno State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Hell of a good start. Everything started to unravel after DPE's fumbled jet sweep exchange.

That "kick in the nuts" single play that seems to plague us. A lack of mental toughness.... Every recent loss seems predicated on that "one play" we couldn't mentally recover from.

Ok well dpl hasn't played in over a year... and second, you proplr should chill out, it is the first half of the season. We have new faces on both sides of the line. Our running gsme looks good and the coached are determined to run the ball. Just calm down. Look at TCU tied with South Dakota state at the half...

Let's just keep our heads on straight and not panic....yet. It's 2 quarters of football. That's it. Let's not go calling for staff changes already. I'm not defending anyone or anything, just saying. I'm going to go meditate during halftime, become one with the universe and hope the second half is way better.

Isn't that what we have been doin for years! gets kinda old

I'm not asking you to continue doing it for years, just one game. If we lose, the board can go into nuclear meltdown status and I would understand. I'm just saying let's not do this already.

Hell of a good start. Everything started to unravel after DPE's fumbled jet sweep exchange.

That "kick in the nuts" single play that seems to plague us. A lack of mental toughness.... Every recent loss seems predicated on that "one play" we couldn't mentally recover from.

Ok well dpl hasn't played in over a year... and second, you proplr should chill out, it is the first half of the season. We have new faces on both sides of the line. Our running gsme looks good and the coached are determined to run the ball. Just calm down. Look at TCU tied with South Dakota state at the half...

Not melting down, every loss we have had seems to have one play like that. Not saying we will lose, but we do have some mental toughness issues. One could also look to the blocked punt...