***Official Fresno State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

OH Goodie......

The fan that promises to return and tell us all how wrong we are after we lose at some point in the future.

How fun....

Wrong. Not at "some point in the future" -- after we lose to Oregon and NW back-to-back. And if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to eat crow.
Oh goodie. This is going to be so fun.

Wait. Aren't those games in the future?

The same stupid penalties year after year after year. For those who don't see the writing on the wall, there's really nothing that can be said to you.

33 point win, go back to your bridge

they are angry that it was "only" a 33 point win. they are those entitled Nebraska fans we always hear about.

Is "go back to your bridge" a common saying on this board or something? Jesus, that's one of the most incredibly lame jabs I've ever seen LOL

As for "entitlement," we'll see how you are feeling after we lose to Oregon and NW back-to-back. I'll be sure to bookmark this thread so that we can revisit then.

Bro I bet you our memberships to Huskerboard that we beat Oregon and Northwestern. I'll even give you ten points against NW we beat them.
Stop betting your membership. I enjoy your enthusiasm.
  • Fire 1

The same stupid penalties year after year after year. For those who don't see the writing on the wall, there's really nothing that can be said to you.

33 point win, go back to your bridge

they are angry that it was "only" a 33 point win. they are those entitled Nebraska fans we always hear about.

Is "go back to your bridge" a common saying on this board or something? Jesus, that's one of the most incredibly lame jabs I've ever seen LOL

As for "entitlement," we'll see how you are feeling after we lose to Oregon and NW back-to-back. I'll be sure to bookmark this thread so that we can revisit then.

Bro I bet you our memberships to Huskerboard that we beat Oregon and Northwestern. I'll even give you ten points against NW we beat them.

So if we don't beat them both, including NW by at least 10, you'll leave? Heck, that's a definite win for me, although I don't believe for one minute that you'll follow through.

SO do you accept my offer? Promise to promise bilateral contract. I will leave huskerboard if the huskers lose to both Oregon and Northwestern, and you will leave if Nebraska beats both, and predicated on the condition that Nebraska covers 10 points against Northwestern?

OH Goodie......

The fan that promises to return and tell us all how wrong we are after we lose at some point in the future.

How fun....

Wrong. Not at "some point in the future" -- after we lose to Oregon and NW back-to-back. And if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to eat crow.

And if we lose to them, regardless of why or how, you'll be here gloating about how right you were?

That's the problem. You take more enjoyment from being right or thinking you're right than you would seeing this team and staff succeed.

• Fire 1

OH Goodie......

How fun....

And if we lose to them, regardless of why or how, you'll be here gloating about how right you were?

That's the problem. You take more enjoyment from being right or thinking you're right than you would seeing this team and staff succeed.

Sorry, but you're incorrect with that assumption. There's nothing I'd like more than to see them win a championship of some sort; I just don't see that happening with this staff so I'm calling it like I see it. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong, but nothing up to this point has convinced me that they will.

OH Goodie......

How fun....

Sorry, but you're incorrect with that assumption. There's nothing I'd like more than to see them win a championship of some sort; I just don't see that happening with this staff so I'm calling it like I see it. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong, but nothing up to this point has convinced me that they will.

Calling it like you see it? You realize this staff is a mere 14 games into it's tenure. And roughly 13 of those games they had the uphill battle of coaching a divided lockerroom.