Do we have a different gameplan in two weeks?

jamrinelli

This is really cool. It's a team that we know can and will throw 40 times if they need to. I'm sure they will at some point this year.

But man. What a game out of Zig. A team that can morph between run heavy and pass balanced week to week will be fun to watch. And I don't know that they have much choice. It's a hybrid sort of year with a hybrid mix of strengths on offense.

Already looking past WYO?

Well hell, many on the board thought Fresno was going to be a glorified scrimmage, and they gave us a ballgame into the mid3rd quarter. Nothing is a given with this team nor should anyone be overlooked.

lol this game was never close. Fresno got lucky and we blew punt protection. This game was just like old Nebraska, run run run run, than in the second half the opposing team is gassed. The announcers even mentioned how the Fresno players were walking to the bench gasping for air, and holding their hips. Our fans might be overlooking Wyoming but this team certainly is not. Bo is gone, we have a coach who gets his team to play hard every week regardless of the team they are playing..

• Fire 3

I would hope that a division 1 coaching staff would have a different gameplan for every opponent they face.

"We take what we want"
And you think that means they don't game plan from film study? Wow. Some really don't understand sports beyond a bad high school level

Some people really don't understand sarcasm beyond a bad high school level.

Good gravy.

The know it all 19 year old college freshman are out ya'll!!!

I would hope that a division 1 coaching staff would have a different gameplan for every opponent they face.

"We take what we want"
And you think that means they don't game plan from film study? Wow. Some really don't understand sports beyond a bad high school level

Some people really don't understand sarcasm beyond a bad high school level.

Good gravy.

The know it all 19 year old college freshman are out ya'll!!!

Wow, I guess I missed the sarcasm in his post. My bad, but I am far from 19 years old. I wish I was 19, however...haha.