2016-17 Season Notes

Mavric

On the bright side, Tshimanga only has to average about 55 minutes per game to get his average up to 25 by the end of the regular season.

I thought he was going to average 30 minutes a game? :)

No one thought he was going to play that long, around 15-20 ish minutes per game is what I expected. He is averaging 10 mpg right now. For a freshman center that does not seem too bad for a player like him.

Ummmm.........

Ha!

On the bright side, Tshimanga only has to average about 55 minutes per game to get his average up to 25 by the end of the regular season.

No one thought he was going to play that long, around 15-20 ish minutes per game is what I expected. He is averaging 10 mpg right now. For a freshman center that does not seem too bad for a player like him.

Ummmm.........

Ha!

Everytime I see Jordy play, I think about the pre-season comments that he will be averaging 30 minutes a game by the end of the season.

I know! "Jordy will get 30 minutes a game and probably be a 10/8 guy"

Yeah, 10 fouls and 8 TO's

Ummmm.........

Ha!

Everytime I see Jordy play, I think about the pre-season comments that he will be averaging 30 minutes a game by the end of the season.

See my second post I realized it after I posted, that people were saying he would get 30 minutes a game. I do not remember who was saying that but I knew this year was a year he would develop. Most big guys get 27 or so minutes a game-mostly the elite ones. Lets hope he develops well over these next few years!

a Couple of you guys sure know how to twist a story. I'm sure you are referring to my post about Jordy getting minutes that would approach 30 as the season concludes - at NO point was the word average used and until you two started your comedy act.

He had 19 minutes last game and was in foul trouble. If he avoids the whistle he would have played 22 minutes. Now that isn't 30 however he is showing signs of improvement in his fitness and will learn to avoid fouls ( I can see that number to continue to increase. Not sure what is more off my potential 8 minutes or your understanding of the word "average".

a Couple of you guys sure know how to twist a story. I'm sure you are referring to my post about Jordy getting minutes that would approach 30 as the season concludes - at NO point was the word average used and until you two started your comedy act.

He had 19 minutes last game and was in foul trouble. If he avoids the whistle he would have played 22 minutes. Now that isn't 30 however he is showing signs of improvement in his fitness and will learn to avoid fouls ( I can see that number to continue to increase. Not sure what is more off my potential 8 minutes or your understanding of the word "average".

Welcome to the conversation glad to have you. The word average means what it means average. If I average x amount of mins a game than by golly I will average that many. I get what you are saying but they quoted me because I said "No one was saying that" which someone did say Jordy would play 30 mins a game. It was just so long ago I forgot about it and that is why they replied. Teach is the number one guy who loves to poke fun at it, I get that once he develops he will get more minutes- something we can all agree on.

tumblr_mzz6goowEh1rzik3go1_250.gif

Considering that the only guys to average 30 minutes per game in the last three years are named Shields and Petteway, I find that unlikely.

Not sure if you took any math classes in school however if somebody gets 20 minutes and then works their way towards 30 - their average would be 25ish. I know it can be tough.

First rule - when you're in a hole, quit digging.

• Fire 1

I think you and I understand what the word "average" means. I'm the one that used the #30, however never stated that he would average 30 for the season. That was the OTHER two in this conversation. It is obvious that my statement that he would increase towards 30 minutes was overstated, however he should continue to increase his minutes. I tried to ignore the other two however they obviously see humor in something that was never stated.

tumblr_mzz6goowEh1rzik3go1_250.gif

Considering that the only guys to average 30 minutes per game in the last three years are named Shields and Petteway, I find that unlikely.

Not sure if you took any math classes in school however if somebody gets 20 minutes and then works their way towards 30 - their average would be 25ish. I know it can be tough.

First rule - when you're in a hole, quit digging.

??? no hole here. your the one using average 30 and again one of two that introduced the word average in this discussion. keep moving the rim.

??? no hole here. your the one using average 30 and again one of two that introduced the word average in this discussion. keep moving the rim.

So you specifically say that the word "average" was never used then refuse to admit it when I show you that you did - in fact - use that word. I mean ... feel free to go back and look at how long you argued over what "average" meant. It's right here - in this very thread. Right after the part where you tried to insult my lack of math classes.

The football team was short a DB in this class. Perhaps you should check in there - you backpedaling skills might come in handy.