Interceptions

Yes...some of the interceptions were because of very bad throws. However, the defensive player has to be in the right spot to take advantage of that. If not, it just drops to the ground as an incomplete pass and nobody thinks about it.

Our DBs did a fantastic job on Saturday by confusing the QB and baiting him into making bad throws.

Now....I hope they can do that as the QBs and the offenses get better. This performance has got to keep building confidence in both their ability and the scheme.

What also was nice about this is they were doing that while also having a stiff run defense.

Five interceptions means that the defenders at least are looking for the ball, which is a huge step forward. Also a conference booster, since interceptions last year were slightly less common than miracles.

Good deal. I think Nebraska might have reached the high water mark for the season for a single game performance, but let's watch and see.

Yep, last year I watched the football hit Husker defenders in the back of the head a couple of times

I can't express how much I enjoy seeing our secondary come up with the ball. The only thing better is a sack.

How is a sack better than an INT? We get possession of the ball with an INT while we don't when we get a sack.

You do if you sack them hard enough.

Besides, I meant as a fan there is nothing more exciting than watching an interception besides a sack.