Some early-season stats from Sam

knapplc

To be 3-0 we need Tommy to continue the stats listed above.

I'd like to see some improvement on those second and third quarter completion numbers though. 12/28 isn't too great, he is capable of a little better than that.

But I suppose it's not too big of a problem at all if he can keep this interception rate where it's at. I'll take a ball hitting the turf over the hands of a defender headed the other way any day

Not from Sam but this is .... interesting, if not exactly surprising.

Could be wishful thinking, however we haven't shown anything real creative with the run game so far. A lot of runs up the middle - these are less likely to go 20+. Hoping we are saving some things for this week that will open up the big plays with the RB's and WR sweeps.

Not from Sam but this is .... interesting, if not exactly surprising.

Could be wishful thinking, however we haven't shown anything real creative with the run game so far. A lot of runs up the middle - these are less likely to go 20+. Hoping we are saving some things for this week that will open up the big plays with the RB's and WR sweeps.

Hopefully. But we ran it into the middle the vast majority of the time last year as well so I'm not holding my breath.