McDonald's & Nebraska Big Mac For Sack Sponsorship Deal

seaofred92

I love heart! Not a fan of livers though. As BRB said. Livers are catfish bait.

I'll eat the crap out of chicken hearts. Marinaded and grilled or broiled.

I've got like 20 livers in my freezer. I know someday some genius will figure out a way to use deer liver as a replacement for my liver. Here's to never having to quit drinking because of a liver problem.

I love it when people hate on McDonald's. The haters are definitely in the minority. I've been to probably every McDonald's in the state west of G.I. and there isn't a single one that doesn't have a packed drive thru at lunch time. Not one. Their food must taste pretty darn good to a lot of people. Billions and billions served with 99.9 percent returning customers.

By the way, I eat at McDonald's a lot. Because I'm the master and I do what I like. It gives my skin a favorable glow. Just check out my profile pic.

Did I read correctly that no McDonald's has ever gone out of business?

I love it when people hate on McDonald's. The haters are definitely in the minority. I've been to probably every McDonald's in the state west of G.I. and there isn't a single one that doesn't have a packed drive thru at lunch time. Not one. Their food must taste pretty darn good to a lot of people. Billions and billions served with 99.9 percent returning customers.

By the way, I eat at McDonald's a lot. Because I'm the master and I do what I like. It gives my skin a favorable glow. Just check out my profile pic.

Did I read correctly that no McDonald's has ever gone out of business?

Probably didn't read that. I think what you read was that they have over 14,000 locations in the U.S. That's a lot of places for people to get their Big Mac on. If you guys don't want your free Big Mac on Sunday's then fine. More for the rest of us.

• Fire 1

The hamburger bun had a strange rubbery texture. The beef tastes more like salt than beef. The cheese product has no flavor at all, I think it's just there for looks. Not sure about minced onions on a hamburger, kind if does the onions a disservice. The shredded lettuce was soggy. The combination of sauce and pickles was the highlight of the sandwich, although I'm not really convinced the pickles are made of actual cucumbers. Nice flavor nonetheless. The weird flap of bread in the middle is pointless. Had a fierce stomach ache for several hours after eating two Big Macs at once. Haven't been back since.

Overall 3/10

• Fire 2

The hamburger bun had a strange rubbery texture. The beef tastes more like salt than beef. The cheese product has no flavor at all, I think it's just there for looks. Not sure about minced onions on a hamburger, kind if does the onions a disservice. The shredded lettuce was soggy. The combination of sauce and pickles was the highlight of the sandwich, although I'm not really convinced the pickles are made of actual cucumbers. Nice flavor nonetheless. The weird flap of bread in the middle is pointless. Had a fierce stomach ache for several hours after eating two Big Macs at once. Haven't been back since.

Overall 3/10

I laughed hard, man. Real hard. +1

"Overal 3/10" -- ROFL

Overall 3/10

3/10? Does that mean you dry-heaved 10 times and 3 produced?