*** 2016 Game 3 "Expert" Picks: Oregon at Nebraska***

Saunders

The student section is open far before the rest of the stadium is. I wanna say 3 hours before kickoff they let students in.

Yes, but they straggle in up till about 1/2 hour before kick off and then all the sudden it gets full. At least that's what I have noticed!

Odd, you read Oregon's bulletin boards...they don't just think they're going to win...they think they are going to blow the doors off of us here. Almost every person on those forums have the ducks winning by 14 or more...

They're a "new" fanbase in that that most of them only started following the Ducks in the last decade or so. Also, they have zero respect for Riley and crew. Oh sure, they think he's a nice guy, but they have no regard for his coaching prowess.

Which would make a win that much sweeter. I love the storyline with this game. Career redemption for Riley and co., setting the season's tone for Nebraska, etc.

After all, it's entertainment, right?

😉

I'm a bit surprised to see so many predictions going toward NU, but I do agree with them. Looking forward to seeing if the Huskers can win this one - it could be pretty pivotal for the season as a whole, though I think B10 play sets up nicely for a recovery regardless of whether there is a negative outcome this weekend.

• Fire 1

It's pretty telling that CoachT and the Oregonian writer are really down on thr Ducks. Glad this game is in Lincoln this year, I think we win this game handily if we can keep our mistakes to a bare minimum and exploit theirs every chance we get.

Nothing telling about Canzano being down on the Ducks. He was down on them the same season they went to the National Championship.

The fans have stopped selling out the stadium and there is chatter of interest starting to really fall off with the Ducks.

Bad game (UC Davis) and the students still aren't on campus. We go by terms here and the students aren't due on campus until the week after next I believe.

Yeah, I know...but they didn't seem to have a problem for the last 110 games.

• Fire 2

The fans have stopped selling out the stadium and there is chatter of interest starting to really fall off with the Ducks.

Bad game (UC Davis) and the students still aren't on campus. We go by terms here and the students aren't due on campus until the week after next I believe.

I can't argue that. I'm hoping next year's game against Nebraska isn't sold out so I can get a ticket. Sadly, I'm sure that won't be the case.

I can't argue that. I'm hoping next year's game against Nebraska isn't sold out so I can get a ticket. Sadly, I'm sure that won't be the case.

I don't know if it will be a huge travel game for Husker fans but it might be!

The student section is open far before the rest of the stadium is. I wanna say 3 hours before kickoff they let students in.

Yes, but they straggle in up till about 1/2 hour before kick off and then all the sudden it gets full. At least that's what I have noticed!

As a student, no way will that be the case this game. I'm usually a guy that shows up an hour early, and gets decent seats. I'm coming 2.5 hrs early to expect those same seats. The gates may not open, but there will be students starting the line and camping out Friday night.

Win this game and I can see an 11-1 season

Lose and I can see the doubt creep in with a chance at other losses vs NW, Wisconsin, OSU, Iowa and a "how did we lose that game" game.

I can see the other three....But....seriously???? Northwestern???? Have you been paying attention this year?

NW could be our "How the **** did we lose that game" game this year, TBH. We're wearing our super-special surrender white uniforms to that one, after all...

...but if we're talking realistic losses based on what we've seen this year, I'm thinking we could end up with a L against Minny, Wisky, and tOSU. I'm hoping that since Landsdorf learned his lesson, that we won't see the YOLOBomb offense show up against Indiana, Illinois, or Pur-f*****g-due this season, which should give us wins against those three.