Ghost Hunting

I've always loved paranormal research but have never actually gone out and tried to look for things myself. I used to love Ghost Adventures several years back, and while I still enjoy it, I feel they've started to care more about presentation than evidence.

I respect what they do, but the theatrics always made me feel the show was overly staged. I get it, it's entertainment. WWE is scripted too, but the wrestling is still dangerous and takes skill as does investigating places on a TV show.

The truth is, actually going on a hunt can be incredibly boring 90% of the time. But if you're lucky enough to see or catch something, totally worth it.

I've always loved paranormal research but have never actually gone out and tried to look for things myself. I used to love Ghost Adventures several years back, and while I still enjoy it, I feel they've started to care more about presentation than evidence.

It's a TV show, and as such it demands constant and consistent entertainment value. Do ghosts, presupposing they exist, haunt places on steady schedules?

It's a TV show, and as such it demands constant and consistent entertainment value. Do ghosts, presupposing they exist, haunt places on steady schedules?

Exactly. Ghost Hunters had a tendency to let the producers dictate the findings which kinda sucked, but their process of investigating is spot on.

Ghost Adventures, they really like playing up the fear and evil part of it which is too dramatic. Very rarely have I ever felt so uncomfortable in a place that fear actually started in, honestly maybe twice total.