1st Place In The West

Yeah pulling for Iowa to beat Wisconsin, although if we can go into Camp Randall and knock off a top 10 Wisconsin team that would be great.

Yep. This is really the key to the division. Iowa-Wisconsin and Nebraska-Wisconsin are elimination games, for all practical purposes.

Is "FAPP" an acronym people use?

Wait- I think I know why people don't use that one. NVM

I would like to see the fullback in on short yardage plays though. Other than that I've been ok with Langsdorf this year.

I agree. I hate seeing NU in a shotgun formation waiting on a zone read or a QB draw when they only need a couple of yards.

conventional handoff game is hard. Esp when they know its coming. Shitgun has more deception. Its faster developing and harder to read. These reasons are why it and pistol have taken over football. Esp in the zone scheme.

Wisconsin's defense is awesome though.

Agree with this. After watching the OSU /Wisc game, I came away more impressed by Wisc than OSU even though OSU won in OT. The Wisc D looks to be a huge step up from last year's version.

I do think our D has stepped up also and our O still has to really shine for 4 quarters. If our O can be consistent for 4 quarters, I think we could surprise Wisc and OSU - maybe not win both but split the 2 games.