Lee Corso on GRASS!!!

Ha ha! They all made such a big deal about playing on grass in the OP video. But look at the highlights above. The grass field didn't seem to slow the Blackshirts down much. They dominated. :lol:

Exactly. I watched it last night and I still can't believe how dominant we were. Making Steve Spurrier cry...oh sweet victory. For all his off the field issues, LP was a beast, RIP. Havn't seen a defense like that since, not even in 97. That's the kind of attitude we need.

Remember after Florida won their last game. Griese and Keith Jackson were announcing that game, so they immediately started talking about the matchup. Greise was sure Florida had too much speed and a higher powered offense. He picked Florida. Keith Jackson made my day "They may look good, but they haven't ever seen the likes of the Peters boys and their friends on that Husker defense." True words.

One of my all time favorite Husker football moments is seeing Spurrier on the sidelines with a totally dazed, confused and hopeless look on his face. Loved it!

• Fire 4