tOSU/UM

If they're both undefeated going into the game those will be the most expensive tickets in history for a regular season game. Even more than the 2006 #1 vs #2 game i think.

I did not even think about that… Those tickets are ready going for about $250.

If th y are 1 and 2...I bet the cheapest you could get would be 350 or maybe more

If they're both undefeated going into the game those will be the most expensive tickets in history for a regular season game. Even more than the 2006 #1 vs #2 game i think.

If th y are 1 and 2...I bet the cheapest you could get would be 350 or maybe more

You're underselling that like crazy. Average ticket prices in 2006 were over $1,000.

You're underselling that like crazy. Average ticket prices in 2006 were over $1,000.

Really? Dang...

I guess I could see it happening.

Really? Dang...

I don't remember the average price being over $1,000. I do remember getting offered $800 per ticket for my seats in 18A for that game but those were really good seats. Things have changed slightly since the 2006 game. With the addition of the conference championship game and the playoffs, I think some people aren't as willing to drop a lot of cash on the OSU/Mich game. The Game also was not on Thanksgiving weekend in 2006.

I did not even think about that Those tickets are ready going for about $250.

Really? Dang...

I don't remember the average price being over $1,000. I do remember getting offered $800 per ticket for my seats in 18A for that game but those were really good seats. Things have changed slightly since the 2006 game. With the addition of the conference championship game and the playoffs, I think some people aren't as willing to drop a lot of cash on the OSU/Mich game. The Game also was not on Thanksgiving weekend in 2006.

wouldn't the intrigue of who is going to make the CCG and CFP add more drama?

I did not even think about that Those tickets are ready going for about $250.

Really? Dang...

wouldn't the intrigue of who is going to make the CCG and CFP add more drama?

To a point but most people don't want to shell out $500-$1,000 for Michigan tickets with the possibility of a game in Indy and two more possible games in the playoffs. I think most OSU fans expect the team will have a very legitimate shot at the playoffs every year. Looking back, the 2006 game was like three games rolled into one (Michigan game, Big 10 championship game, and first round of the playoffs).