Our oline needs to improve

Tommy is a good qb, newby and ozigbo are good backs and we have an elite wr Corp. I feel our oline is holding us back from being an elite offense.

Their D was on TA all game like he owed them money. He could barely get set, let alone comfortable in the pocket. Saw too many plays where the OL watched as our RB or receiver got tackled.... They gotta step up.

• Fire 1

Tommy is a good qb, newby and ozigbo are good backs and we have an elite wr Corp. I feel our oline is holding us back from being an elite offense.

Their D was on TA all game like he owed them money. He could barely get set, let alone comfortable in the pocket. Saw too many plays where the OL watched as our RB or receiver got tackled.... They gotta step up.

Exactly what I've been saying. Can't blame Armstrong when your oline won't give you more than one second. Our oline was garbage today.

Thought they had there times, went away from what worked though toward the end

What???

• 2nd and 10 at IND 47

(2:20 - 4TH) TERRELL NEWBY RUN FOR 13 YDS TO THE IND 34 FOR A 1ST DOWN

• 1st and 10 at IND 34

(1:55 - 4TH) TERRELL NEWBY RUN FOR 14 YDS TO THE IND 20 FOR A 1ST DOWN

• 1st and 10 at IND 20

(1:41 - 4TH) TERRELL NEWBY RUN FOR NO GAIN TO THE IND 20

• (1:40 - 4TH) TIMEOUT INDIANA, CLOCK 01:40

• 2nd and 10 at IND 20

(1:36 - 4TH) DE'MORNAY PIERSON-EL RUN FOR 1 YD TO THE IND 19

• (1:35 - 4TH) TIMEOUT INDIANA, CLOCK 01:35

• 3rd and 9 at IND 19

(1:00 - 4TH) BRANDON REILLY RUN FOR A LOSS OF 3 YARDS TO THE IND 22

Had the no gain, then the DPE and Reily. The second one I kind of questioned to Reily. I think Newby's gains were more to the right side middle? Would have to go back and look. Though I think if DPE doesn't stumble on the 1st one he could have gone for a really good gain.

The O Line is desperately thin with injury. Jerald Foster is out for the year, Utter is hurt, Knevel is hurt, Cole Conrad is the backup for two or three different positions on the line right now.

It's not lack of talent as much as it is youth and injury. The Indiana depth chart had three Seniors and one Junior, four Sophomores and three Freshmen or Redshirt Freshmen. These guys lack playing time.

People are upset with Coach Cav? Through five games we were 22nd in the country in Rushing at 5 YPC. We're 62nd in passing offense and 23rd in Passing Efficiency.

I mean, yeah, it's not wrong to say we need more talent on the O Line. But we're playing a bunch of walk-ons and backups a lot of the time, and Cav is getting them to produce.

Don't judge our O Line on the last two games, either. Illinois had three legit NFL D Linemen. Indiana has two, maybe three. These aren't bad D Lines.

• Fire 4