Herbstreit shows Nebraska some love

Chris fowler also made a comment on air about how Nebraska was gonna take tennessee behind the woodshed. So everytime he talked, Tennessee fans loudly boo'ed him. So during one of the commercial breaks of the show, Chris had to stand up and yell out an apology to the tennessee fans and plead with them to stop booing so the show could be heard. i never could find the actual footage on youtube or anything of the booing part. I just know it happened cuz my parents were there.

• Fire 1

It was going on while Nebraska used Bots to do their voting, if I remember correctly. The numbers compared to every other state were way over board, meaning every person in Nebraska had to vote 10 times or so to get to those numbers. He knew the voting was rigged, it was not the dislike for the teams, but how the votes were done. I totally agree with him on it.

You're likely making this up in your head, as the show never showed vote tallies - only percentages.

Never understood the hate for Herby. He's probably one of the better cfb analyst, and rarely has any bias. The dude just enjoys the game. He always compliments the Huskers when they deserve it.

Yeah I know he had his GOAT flip out, but that was so long ago...

I don't care how long ago it was, I still get a kick out of his GOAT flip out every time I see it. :)

Never understood the hate for Herby. He's probably one of the better cfb analyst, and rarely has any bias. The dude just enjoys the game. He always compliments the Huskers when they deserve it.

Yeah I know he had his GOAT flip out, but that was so long ago...

I don't care how long ago it was, I still get a kick out of his GOAT flip out every time I see it. :)

"I swear if I see another red 'N'"

Never understood the hate for Herby. He's probably one of the better cfb analyst, and rarely has any bias. The dude just enjoys the game. He always compliments the Huskers when they deserve it.Yeah I know he had his GOAT flip out, but that was so long ago...

I mean don't egt me wrong, it's hilarious. I just don't know why it still gets held against him after so long, especially given the reasons Count listed.

Come on LOM, you don't remember the bots. It was going on continuously then.

He was upset over the voting not the teams it seemed to me. But anything more than a half and hour I have a hard time remembering it. You may be right, but at the time I felt he was correct.