Bowl Projections Thread

Red Five

If they get lucky and play CMU, they may be ok in the bowl, but if they play anyone with a good offense, it could get ugly.

Don't know who CMU is, but they've already played pretty well against two of their possible CCG opponents (with cfb showing us that title game rematches are pretty damn tough for the original winners) in the 4th offense in the country in Ohio State and the 9th offense in the country in Michigan. PSU has the 28th offense in the country, for comparison.

Technically you're right, it could get ugly, but they could also win 70-0.

Wisconsin's best win is quite a bit better than our best win.

As an addendum, according to Sagarin, our best win is over a team that is not yet bowl-eligible....

Are we sure of that though? Are we sure our best win isn't over potential MWC champion Wyoming? Or over 8-3 Minnesota?

At least we aren't saying Oregon anymore.

If they get lucky and play CMU, they may be ok in the bowl, but if they play anyone with a good offense, it could get ugly.

Don't know who CMU is, but they've already played pretty well against two of their possible CCG opponents (with cfb showing us that title game rematches are pretty damn tough for the original winners) in the 4th offense in the country in Ohio State and the 9th offense in the country in Michigan. PSU has the 28th offense in the country, for comparison.

Technically you're right, it could get ugly, but they could also win 70-0.

Sorry, meant western Michigan. They are slated as the non-P5 team that will make a major bowl.

I want nothing to do with Washington State to be honest.

PLEASE let us get Florida or LSU!

give me the Gators. I know they beat LSU but man I do not want to see us have to defend their backs. Florida's offense is alot less deadly to us. Both of their defenses are pretty fantastic so we will probably struggle on offense either way, but number 7 and number 5 for the bayou Bengals are more dynamic than any players we have seen this year besides maybe Curtis Samuel