Bowl Projections Thread

Red Five

No offense to the team but I would not want to play LSU. Their record is very misleading. Their defense is faster and saltier than any team we faced this year. Leonard Fournette will be healthy by then, and he and Guice would put on a clinic. LSU is a horrible matchup for us. I doubt we'd score double digits, if at all. Likely a blowout. Would much rather play Florida or Tennessee.

Most people down here in SEC country think that Auburn will be in the Sugar. Citrus gets next pick so it would be either Florida (which would be coming off 2 straight losses) or LSU. People down here think it's a lock that Nebraska is going to the Outback and Iowa to the Holiday, with both Wisconsin and Penn State making Big 6 bowls.

No offense to the team but I would not want to play LSU. Their defense is faster and saltier than any team we faced this year. Leonard Fournette will be healthy by then, and he and Guice would put on a clinic. LSU is a horrible matchup for us. Would much rather play Florida or Tennessee.

Most people down here in SEC country think that Auburn will be in the Sugar. Citrus gets next pick so it would be either Florida (which would be coming off 2 straight losses) or LSU. People down here think it's a lock that Nebraska is going to the Outback and Iowa to the Holiday, with both Wisconsin and Penn State making Big 6 bowls.

I agree here. LSU may not light us up but they very well could. They may not win like Alabama but they have that kind of talent all over the place. Florida can't put enough points on the board to light us up.

LSU would win by 25+ no matter when we play. At least if they played this weekend Fournette wouldn't play. In January he assuredly will. Our offense wouldn't be able to move the ball, and their RBs would gash us. Like I said, I'll bet a $50 steak dinner if they do play.

Just like #6 Georgia was going to beat us by 5 touchdowns in the 2012 Capital One Bowl.

• Fire 1

Well this team isn't the GOAT, and even if the game were played in Lincoln we wouldn't Black Out the stadium by any means. But we would play the role of Nebraskan Assasins and sneak out a win. Then they would probably claim they had the Flu. It's not like their offense has The Cream of the Crop, but Armstrong isn't exactly Tommie Frazier 15 either.