WR Randal Grimes [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

No in home. He told us he's solid.

Well that sucks.

Makes me feel better about Lewis.

Because, after browsing the USC threads, it sounds like this is their bottom receiver and their class is getting full. If they were real confident about Lewis, they might not have recruited Randall so hard after his visit to N. Instead, they in homed him right after the trip.

They want him badly, mostly because they aren't sold yet inn lewis.

Well that sucks.

I don't think it has anything to do with our spots, I think it has to do with him actually picking them over us. Lewis is a guy that USC would probably take regardless too so I don't think their spots will be full because they take Grimes. So I'm not sure it tells us anything about Lewis.

Well that sucks.

I don't think it has anything to do with our spots, I think it has to do with him actually picking them over us. Lewis is a guy that USC would probably take regardless too so I don't think their spots will be full because they take Grimes. So I'm not sure it tells us anything about Lewis.

Lewis is a take, for anyone yes.

USC does have an extremely full class though. So taking Grimes does take away from somewhere if they get Lewis on NSD.

Well that sucks.

Lewis is a take, for anyone yes.

USC does have an extremely full class though. So taking Grimes does take away from somewhere if they get Lewis on NSD.

That's a fair point

Well that sucks.

Because, after browsing the USC threads, it sounds like this is their bottom receiver and their class is getting full. If they were real confident about Lewis, they might not have recruited Randall so hard after his visit to N. Instead, they in homed him right after the trip.

Do I feel another Crootin' Guarantee coming on?

Well that sucks.

Do I feel another Crootin' Guarantee coming on?

You might. I'm still talking to the sources, tryin' to figure out how many guarantees I can throw down.