Blowouts

Magnus

Are completely unacceptable at Nebraska.

Blowouts were unacceptable under Pelini and Callahan.

Riley needs to be put on notice immediately by Eichorst.

Tonight sucked, and the game was heading down a bad path before TA went out, but you are way off base. Riley has at least 4 more years left at Nebraska. Were starting to compete with Ohio state on the recruiting front.

We are? Ohio State has the #1 ranked class while NU is in the 20s.

the blind MCMR59 followers don't like facts. we just lost by 59 to Ohio St., so they have to vague statements about how we are on par with them in recruiting, when, in fact, everybody knows that is not true.

Real glad you can come around and show your face only after we lose.
  • Fire 3

Tonight sucked, and the game was heading down a bad path before TA went out, but you are way off base. Riley has at least 4 more years left at Nebraska. Were starting to compete with Ohio state on the recruiting front.

Compare our recruiting class last now to the numbers under our former head coach.

That is all.

Maybe it is just me, but i dont feel like we have anywhere near the talent depth of schools like Ohio State. I also dont think that issue is something to blame the current staff about, and they are trying to fill that.

Previous staff would have only lost this game by about 40 points. I mean, yeah, Ogunbowale last week would have rushed for 250 yards instead of 120 and Wisconsin would have won by 32 but. . .

Compare our recruiting class last now to the numbers under our former head coach.

That is all.

Yes. They are similar.

Maybe it is just me, but i dont feel like we have anywhere near the talent depth of schools like Ohio State. I also dont think that issue is something to blame the current staff about, and they are trying to fill that.

Do Penn State, Wisconsin and Northwestern have more talent depth than Ohio State? Their games against the Buckeyes were all competitive.

At some point, you have to consider coaching.

• Fire 3

That is all.

They are essentially similar.

Will be interesting to see if they stay that way.