Trump's cabinet

Trump Just Dismissed the People in Charge of Maintaining our Nuclear Arsenal

TL;DR: Most appointed positions resign at noon on Inauguration day but essential positions (like the people who maintain our nukes) typically stay on until their replacements are found to provide a smooth transition. No appointed heads of the NNSA (National Nuclear Security Administration) means no one is there to advocate for them when we draw up a budget.

I don't understand why he'd do this besides petty vindictiveness. I guess he'd rather purge Obama employees than have a functioning nuclear program. This is an example of his management style leading him down a bad road.

Dismissing the people in charge of the nukes. Selecting Rick Perry as Secretary of Energy, a position where the last 4 were Ivy League, MIT educated nuclear physicists.

So how do you Trumpeters and GOPers reconcile this?

Bump.

• Fire 1

TL;DR: Most appointed positions resign at noon on Inauguration day but essential positions (like the people who maintain our nukes) typically stay on until their replacements are found to provide a smooth transition. No appointed heads of the NNSA (National Nuclear Security Administration) means no one is there to advocate for them when we draw up a budget.

I don't understand why he'd do this besides petty vindictiveness. I guess he'd rather purge Obama employees than have a functioning nuclear program. This is an example of his management style leading him down a bad road.

Dismissing the people in charge of the nukes. Selecting Rick Perry as Secretary of Energy, a position where the last 4 were Ivy League, MIT educated nuclear physicists.

Bump.

The silence on the part of Trump supporters to answer the issues being raised here and elsewhere on the board is deafening.

• Fire 5

Bump.

The silence on the part of Trump supporters to answer the issues being raised here and elsewhere on the board is deafening.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Bump.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Other than a couple posts by GM_Tood I don't think any of them have posted here since Count was banned.

I think they're genuinely trying to make him look less racist.

By claiming black people stole votes?

I heard (from a distance so I might be missing a fact or two) that during the ACLU testimony today they clarified that it wasn't that he investigated how blacks stole votes, its' that at the same time there was an equal amount of accusations that whites stole votes as well and he decided to investigate the former and not the later.