Trump's America

zoogs

I'll give the Trump administration props on something.

They just did a masterful job of getting out from under a very hot topic that their supporters thought was destroying America and everything good in the world.

They came out and said the transgender bathroom issue in schools is a state's rights issue and they don't have an opinion either way.

I personally don't believe Trump agrees with the ultra conservative view on the issue. So....what better way to get away from it than to say it's a "State's rights" issue?

https://twitter.com/markdice/status/834859190438866944

https://twitter.com/markdice/status/834862977119457280

Cuomo's tweets are being taken out of context. Here's the tweet where it started as far as I can tell:

Here's a sampling of what Cuomo is saying:

I'm not sure why the tweets he's replying to aren't showing.

What does that have to do with my post?

And...you do know that the President supports transgender people using what ever bathroom they feel more comfortable in.....right?

I didn't mean to. I meant to reply to it but decided not too and I thought I deleted it but seems I was mistaken.

And yes I do know that Trump is pro-transgender bathroom rights

So was that just an attempt at character assassination for the CNN guy, Dewiz? I don't get why that stuff was posted. It seems like it was all taken out of context by the alt-right wacko whose tweet you quoted.

How can any right minded person take that out of context?

He was called out for it and is now backpedaling

So was that just an attempt at character assassination for the CNN guy, Dewiz? I don't get why that stuff was posted. It seems like it was all taken out of context by the alt-right wacko whose tweet you quoted.

https://twitter.com/senrichardblack/status/834989827124768768

Go read the tweet chain. Cuomo is making the distinction that allowing trans people into a bathroom does not equate seeing penises. And his tweet that's being misrepresented is saying that it's NOT the 12-year-old girl who is to blame, but her intolerant father who thinks that trans people are a threat. The give away is when Cuomo says, "teach tolerance" which is clearly directed at the father.

What does that have to do with my post?

And...you do know that the President supports transgender people using what ever bathroom they feel more comfortable in.....right?

I didn't mean to. I meant to reply to it but decided not too and I thought I deleted it but seems I was mistaken.

And yes I do know that Trump is pro-transgender bathroom rights

So, is he a disgusting human being too?

So a highly decorated military veteran who's also a Senator took that tweet out of context too? Maybe he's a right wacko? Next time Trump tweets or says something that's not welcomed on this board I'll simply say that you guys took it out of context. Maybe this Chris doofus should've just keep his discussion toward the parents rather than adding "maybe it's the 12 year olds fault".

I believe transgenders have a right to pee where they deem fits the gender they identify themselves as but I also can see where this could open up to endless possibilities of pedophiles, child molesters to take advantage of this. There have already been several incidents where a man exploited the new bathroom ordinance to attack women.

Is it wrong for parents especially fathers to be nervous about this topic?

Maybe they should remove the labels on restroom doors all together? Or maybe they should add another restroom only for transgenders?