Trump's America

zoogs

@ Dewiz,

But is Maxine Waters wrong?

Instead of just giving a face palm, show us proof that she is wrong.

Show me proof that Russia helped in rigging the election

the CIA and FBI both say it happened. they have access to lot lot more info than you or i see. i will believe them over the guy who tells several lies a day.. and besides...you are a trump supporter. we could show you a smoking gun proving the connection and you wouldn't believe us.
Oh the same FBI that said that Hillary didn't do anything illegal but stated what she did was "extremely careless".

Since when is deleting emails deemed "extremely careless"?

oh crap...i deleted some e-mails today.

• Fire 2

If they rigged the election than how did Hillary win the popular vote hahaha

Lot easier to rig the popular vote than the electoral votes

...why would they rig the popular vote if it wouldn't do anything since that's not how our election works? :dunno

Why would the rig the election to begin with

Why would [Russia] rig the election to begin with

Please become more aware of the events of the past 10 years before you try to discuss this. It will save everyone else some time.
It was directed as to why would they rig it for Trump to win

Where's this proof at?

Please become more aware of the events of the past 10 years before you try to discuss this. It will save everyone else some time.

Where's this proof at?

Because Obama put Putin in his place for being a bad actor, and Clinton was vowing to do the same? Meanwhile, they had another guy that couldn't be forced to say one disparaging thing about Vladimir Putin's Russia the entirety of the campaign?

Isn't choosing B over A common sense?

Where's this proof at?

Asking why they would do it and asking proof they did it are 2 different questions. One is a good question, the other is a pretty bad question.

Where's this proof at?

you say that the CIA and the FBI are wrong...where is your proof?

Where's this proof at?

Asking why they would do it and asking proof they did it are 2 different questions. One is a good question, the other is a pretty bad question.
We've been talking about Russia rigging the election to help Trump for how many post.....is it really that hard

Where's this proof at?

We've been talking about Russia rigging the election to help Trump for how many post.....is it really that hard
You've been asking for proof Russia rigged the election.

You then asked for their motive. These are 2 very different questions.

Yes, it's really that hard to see how you aren't seeing this.

One of them is a good question (albeit one you know the answer to). One of them is either a dumb or a playing dumb question. One of them requires you to be completely ignorant about Russia in the past 10 years.

Where's this proof at?

One of them is a good question (albeit one you know the answer to). One of them is either a dumb or a playing dumb question. One of them requires you to be completely ignorant about Russia in the past 10 years.

1. This all started with the twitter link that I posted where Mrs. Waters is calling the Trump administration scumbags because of Russia and Russia (supposedly) hacking the election to allow Trump to win.

2.Someone didn't like my post, tried to explain their reasoning so I then...

3. Asked them to show why would Russia rig the election (to allow trump to win)

Again I'm not asking why would Russia rig the election....I'm simply asking why would they rig the election to make sure that Trump won and anyone who thinks that to provide me proof.

That's it....Trump had nothing to do with Russia and the US and their political agendas for the past 10 years.

Where's this proof at?

1. This all started with the twitter link that I posted where Mrs. Waters is calling the Trump administration scumbags because of Russia and Russia (supposedly) hacking the election to allow Trump to win.

2.Someone didn't like my post, tried to explain their reasoning so I then...

3. Asked them to show why would Russia rig the election (to allow trump to win)

Again I'm not asking why would Russia rig the election....I'm simply asking why would they rig the election to make sure that Trump won and anyone who thinks that to provide me proof.

That's it....Trump had nothing to do with Russia and the US and their political agendas for the past 10 years.

The CIA and the FBI say they have evidence that Russia did exactly that and you choose to not believe the CIA and FBI because......WHY?