Trump's America

zoogs

Again I'm not asking why would Russia rig the election

Why would [Russia] rig the election to begin with

So after this question you asked that you didn't ask, you again asked for proof they rigged the election and then explained to me we had been talking about the same thing the entire time and that it must be hard for me to understand, even though you asked why Russia would rig it.

Even in relation to Trump, these are still 2 different questions with 2 very different answers.

I wish BRI were here to explain the difference between motive and evidence.

So after this question you asked that you didn't ask, you again asked for proof they rigged the election and then explained to me we had been talking about the same thing the entire time and that it must be hard for me to understand, even though you asked why Russia would rig it.

Even in relation to Trump, these are still 2 different questions with 2 very different answers.

Yes two different questions A) Why would Russia rig the election to allow Trump to win it? B)Is there proof to this ridiculous claim?

You keep talking about US/Russia's relationship the last 10 years but yet that had no correlation with Trump so why that would be relevant to this years election with Trump is beyond me.

I'm sorry but I see my point and you see yours so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Yes two different questions A) Why would Russia rig the election to allow Trump to win it? B)Is there proof to this ridiculous claim?

You keep talking about US/Russia's relationship the last 10 years but yet that had no correlation with Trump so why that would be relevant to this years election with Trump is beyond me.

I'm sorry but I see my point and you see yours so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

We haven't even discussed anything. You've just now come around to the fact that you've asked 2 separate questions.

Russia had lots of motive to rig the election. I'm not going to waste my time discussing that. It should be obvious.

It should also be obvious from nearly every word Trump uttered about Putin/Russia before he was elected that he would be much more favorable and malleable to Russia than was Obama and how Clinton would have been. They had plenty of reason to think Trump would be better for them than would Clinton. Post election Trump further cemented this by saying multiple times (you can find the video or quotes from articles as I'm sure you really want to know the truth) that he wants to lift their sanctions. He has also said multiple times he wants to work with them against ISIS, specifically in Syria. Putin has been helping defend Syria, since before ISIS rose. Syria has tortured its own people. Together they've killed thousands of civilians.

• Fire 2

Russian technology/agents/etc actually hacked into voting machines and either changed peoples votes to Trump or rigged the actual votes in some manner? FALSE

Or is this proof about the misinformation campaigns/hacking? TRUE

Like this is the only US election where foreign countries meddled. We (CIA) do it to other countries as well....yawn. TRUE

About the sanctions....are they working? What do you expect the sanctions to accomplish? I think the sanctions basically give Putin some political cover with his own people as the citizens can blame Amerika for their deepening recession. Cut them off from the International bank transfer system...that would turn the screws on Putin.

Russian technology/agents/etc actually hacked into voting machines and either changed peoples votes to Trump or rigged the actual votes in some manner? FALSE

Like this is the only US election where foreign countries meddled. We (CIA) do it to other countries as well....yawn. TRUE

About the sanctions....are they working? What do you expect the sanctions to accomplish? I think the sanctions basically give Putin some political cover with his own people as the citizens can blame Amerika for their deepening recession. Cut them off from the International bank transfer system...that would turn the screws on Putin.

You don't have to hack into a voting machine to interfere with an election.

It doesn't matter what we've done to other country's elections, that isn't relevant to the discussion. It doesn't matter who has interfered domestically with US elections, that isn't relevant to the discussion.

You need some short term history lessons if you are asking these questions about Russia. This wasn't the first time Obama placed sanctions on them. The US and much of the world placed sanctions on Russia after Crimea and Malyasia Airlines was shot down. While the Russian economy began to stall before the sanctions, it has had negative growth since then. The sanctions along with low energy prices have really hurt Russia and are costing them billions. In this day and age, with out full on war, this is the only way we are going to send a message to them not to f#*k with us. Putin should be in trouble with his people, but he's done so well controlling the media and killing opposition that there is no one to really oppose him.

• Fire 2

1. This all started with the twitter link that I posted where Mrs. Waters is calling the Trump administration scumbags because of Russia and Russia (supposedly) hacking the election to allow Trump to win.

2.Someone didn't like my post, tried to explain their reasoning so I then...

3. Asked them to show why would Russia rig the election (to allow trump to win)

Again I'm not asking why would Russia rig the election....I'm simply asking why would they rig the election to make sure that Trump won and anyone who thinks that to provide me proof.

That's it....Trump had nothing to do with Russia and the US and their political agendas for the past 10 years.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

You don't have to hack into a voting machine to interfere with an election.

It doesn't matter what we've done to other country's elections, that isn't relevant to the discussion. It doesn't matter who has interfered domestically with US elections, that isn't relevant to the discussion.

You need some short term history lessons if you are asking these questions about Russia. This wasn't the first time Obama placed sanctions on them. The US and much of the world placed sanctions on Russia after Crimea and Malyasia Airlines was shot down. While the Russian economy began to stall before the sanctions, it has had negative growth since then. The sanctions along with low energy prices have really hurt Russia and are costing them billions. In this day and age, with out full on war, this is the only way we are going to send a message to them not to f#*k with us. Putin should be in trouble with his people, but he's done so well controlling the media and killing opposition that there is no one to really oppose him.

No, I do not need a lesson on the Russian sanctions. I asked two questions. I assume by your reply that your answer to question 1 is yes, and the answer to question 2 is Don't mess with the US.

I don't think the sanctions are working (other than compounding the problems with the Russian economy). Are they still f'ing with us? And my option above is what I would consider a better sanction to impose.

As I stated in another thread, I am one that understands that Russia did what it did to influence the Election.

Nothing to do with it? No, I can't say that. I think it had more to do with Trump vs. Hillary and who would be a better option in Putin's mind. Would Hillary keep/add to the sanctions, IMO yes. Will Trump look to limit/decrease the sanctions, IMO yes. Is Trump more open to working with Russia, I think so.

The question is why would either, as President, take these actions. I would hope to do what is best for America's interests within their Foreign Policies.