Trump's America

zoogs

This is getting ridiculous

To cite just one counter example, my trans friends are extremely stressed out about their basic health and life options at this point. They are quite right to be, IMO. Life was hard enough to navigate to begin with, and their options are poised to recede.
I had similar thoughts. Maybe it's silly they made a name for it but being stressed about it is not silly.
The name is silly, but being stressed about it, not at all. Watching Fox News (and to a much much smaller extent CNN when Don Lemon is on) stresses me out and gets my blood pressure up, because of the garabage they broadcast. That's why I don't watch that crap anymore, it offers me nothing in return for the stress it gives me.

Dewiz, are you saying it's wrong for people to feel stress over political issues? Issues that may impact them, their family, or friends?

To cite just one counter example, my trans friends are extremely stressed out about their basic health and life options at this point. They are quite right to be, IMO. Life was hard enough to navigate to begin with, and their options are poised to recede.
I had similar thoughts. Maybe it's silly they made a name for it but being stressed about it is not silly.
The name is silly, but being stressed about it, not at all. Watching Fox News (and to a much much smaller extent CNN when Don Lemon is on) stresses me out and gets my blood pressure up, because of the garabage they broadcast. That's why I don't watch that crap anymore, it offers me nothing in return for the stress it gives me.

Dewiz, are you saying it's wrong for people to feel stress over political issues? Issues that may impact them, their family, or friends?

This hasn't been the first presidential election where people have felt stressed over issues that may and could impact their lives let's not kid ourselves

This hasn't been the first presidential election where people have felt stressed over issues that may and could impact their lives let's not kid ourselves
So what's your issue then?

So what's your issue then?
So why diagnose this ridiculous disorder now?

I just find this as another example of people not accepting the election outcome

What's changed?

My cousin who's gay and a drag queen still has the same rights now as he did a year ago.

In all, 48 JCCs in 26 states and one Canadian province received nearly 60 bomb threats during January, according to the JCCA, an association of JCCs. Most were made in rapid succession on three days: January 9, 18 and 31. A number of JCCs, including Orlando's, received multiple threats.

On Monday, another wave of bomb threats hit 11 JCCs across the country, bringing the total to 69 incidents targeting 54 JCCs in 27 states, according to the JCCA.

"I've been in the business for 20-plus years, and this is unprecedented," said Paul Goldenberg, national director of the Secure Community Network, which advises Jewish organizations on security. "It's more methodical than meets the eye."

No bombs have been found, but Jewish leaders hesitate to label the calls "hoaxes." The chaos and terror the calls have caused are real, as are more tangible consequences.

JCCs across the country are bolstering security and holding town halls to calm frightened parents. Still, several centers have seen students withdraw from their early childhood education programs, typically reliable sources of revenue. As a result, some are slashing budgets, cutting staff and holding emergency fundraisers.

What's changed?

My cousin who's gay and a drag queen still has the same rights now as he did a year ago.

Is your cousin a Muslim? If not, they're only a few notches down on Trump's list.

I just find this as another example of people not accepting the election outcome

Why diagnose any disorder?

Another example? Is there anyone actually saying they don't accept the election outcome?

Did you not see the Not My President protest/rallies yesterday....on Presidents Day lol

Another example? Is there anyone actually saying they don't accept the election outcome?

Did you not see the Not My President protest/rallies yesterday....on Presidents Day lol

We just had eight years of "Not my president" protests about Obama.

Weird cause I don't remember daily rallies/protest to support this

Weird cause I don't remember daily rallies/protest to support this

Is that because they didn't happen or because you didn't pay attention?

• Fire 1