Big ten championship

mwj98

So...

If we beat Maryland and Iowa...

Wisconsin loses to Minnesota..

Penn State wins out.................

Michigan loses to tOSU...........

Nebraska will be your B1G Champs and will be in the playoffs.

Also, if Wisky doesn't lose, they will be your champs in that scenario.

Nebraska isn't making the playoff in this scenario.
Sorry, but 10-2 and B1G Champs is in, bud. Hopefully it happens so you can eat crow.

It would be B1G Champ and tOSU both getting in.

Not Nebraska with a 62-3 loss and another loss.

Honestly, if we win the B1G vs. Penn State, tOSU is getting a NC Playoff nod in that scenario.

But we'll get the Rose Bowl and, more importantly, our first conference championship since 2009*

*Regulation time conference champions.

I wish that Wisconsin/Minnesota game was in Minnesota. But that's a heated rivalry and Minnesota is a tough team....Lets hope the Badgers choke their chance of clinching the division away and Nebraska can get into the conference title game and face Penn State.

Nebraska vs Penn State would be a wild scenario for the B1G title that no one saw coming. I also think of tOSU, Michigan and PSU, the Nittany Lions is our best chance at winning.

Also, has there ever been a team that has gotten more love for losing games than Wisconsin?

I think too many teams in CFB get way too much credit for their quality losses than their actual wins.

Wisconsin does have a nice wins over LSU and Nebraska, but they are clearly living off their "quality losses".

The CFP committee is also being swayed too much by Barry Alvarez being in the meetings.

I heard last year or the year before that he (and other members of the committee with school/conference ties) sit out when their affiliate school/conference is discussed. Wisconsin has played a very tough schedule and survived. Washington was exposed by a very good USC team at home. There's lots of football left and these rankings don't matter. wait a few weeks.

Please quit talking playoffs. We were doing this 2 weeks ago and look where it got us. Just stop. We wont make the playoffs. We dont belong in the playoffs. We couldnt compete in the playoffs. Horse before carriage. IF we get to Indy, win that. We need to get a conference championship first. But the first most important step and is getting back to that game and at the very least being competitive.

So you're saying... fans talking about the playoff is why the team lost? I suddenly feel super powerful.

I wish that Wisconsin/Minnesota game was in Minnesota. But that's a heated rivalry and Minnesota is a tough team....Lets hope the Badgers choke their chance of clinching the division away and Nebraska can get into the conference title game and face Penn State.

Nebraska vs Penn State would be a wild scenario for the B1G title that no one saw coming. I also think of tOSU, Michigan and PSU, the Nittany Lions is our best chance at winning.

It is a heated rivalry, and the all time record is about as close as can be at 59-58-8 in Minnesota's favor, but recently it has not been a close match up. UW has won 12 straight and 19 of the last 21. Since Barry got here and turned things around the series is 21-5 to Wisconsin. The streak is gong to end sometime but this is not the year. Minnesota likes to run right you and has no deep threat at all. They will be lucky to score a TD on offense. What they do plays right into UW's strengths, plus this Badger team is really, really good and will be locked in for that one.

I am personally much more worried about Purdue tomorrow. The Boilers like the quick, dink and dunk style passing game which has given UW some trouble this season as it takes away our biggest weapon (pass rush) and they have a couple guys that can score from anywhere. Purdue has nothing to lose and there will be no atmosphere what-so-ever, could be a trap game.