Trump and the Press

15 minutes ago, ZRod said:

That's not even what I'm talking about, and no you haven't answered my nonsense before because you and I have never engaged on the subject.

I'm talking about being cautious of over reacting to the weaknesses we've uncovered. We need to be very cautious with how we redistribute power post Trump, how we allow information to flow from our government to the people, how we go about election reforms, how hold our elected leaders accountable, how we navigate social and societal reforms. It's a very real and very plausible threat that we overreact and swing too far the opposite way. Taking power from the president could  slow our reaction times to disasters and wars. There will be new challenges with voter registration changes and redistricting, etc.

I should have been more clear in my post.  I answered it from another poster that said we shouldn't swing too far left with the policies because of what is happening now with the right wing.  I know it wasn't you, so I apologize. 

Thank you for clearing up your post.  I misunderstood where you were going.

10 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

I should have been more clear in my post.  I answered it from another poster that said we shouldn't swing too far left with the policies because of what is happening now with the right wing.  I know it wasn't you, so I apologize. 

Thank you for clearing up your post.  I misunderstood where you were going.

We cool. I was getting ready to overreact with a snarky post, but I deleted it. I feel like Jenny's boyfriend in Forest Gump these days everybody attacking each other. "It's just this war, and that lying son of a bitch Trump!"

• Haha 1

What, State Run (Fox) media not retelling the WH line?   Trump can't take it when Fox presents something outside of his narrative and has the audacity to quote NYT.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/donald-trump-fox-news-worse-than-cnn-031019231.html

President Donald Trump lit into his once-favorite network on Sunday, saying Fox News is now even “worse” than his longtime bête noire, CNN

Trump said the network “forgot the people who got them there.” He griped Fox News was “loading up with Democrats” and complained it was citing The New York Times as “a ‘source’ of information,” an apparent reference to the newspaper’s Sunday article about disease, hunger and overcrowding at a Texas center holding migrant children.

• 4 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, in other words....

"Hey press....start reporting that I'm a great guy and doing a great job....or my legions of followers will increase their violence on America and minorities."

What a shameful guy we have in the WH -  words cannot do justice

• Plus1 1

52 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, in other words....

"Hey press....start reporting that I'm a great guy and doing a great job....or my legions of followers will increase their violence on America and minorities."

trump  misspelled 'fox News"

• Haha 2