Trump and the Press

I support the pipelines if they are done with the best safety checks in place. Pipelines are the safest way of transport (https://www.fraserinstitute.org/article/pipelines-are-safest-way-transport-oil-and-gas )

I also question why we need the pipeline at all. Is a refinery ,closer to where the oil is ,that big of a problem?

The admin muzzling the epa and usda is very confusing.

• Fire 1

Yeah, lets put in a pipeline in the ground over a huge underground aquifer that extends from the Nebraska/South Dakota border all the way to Texas. An aquifer that literally flows from the surface of the ground in many areas and supplies the water to rivers such as the Niobrara.

Plus it'll create a 50 permanent jobs. 50! Got to create them jobs.

It's a stupid idea.

Yeah, lets put in a pipeline in the ground over a huge underground aquifer that extends from the Nebraska/South Dakota border all the way to Texas. An aquifer that literally flows from the surface of the ground in many areas and supplies the water to rivers such as the Niobrara.

It's a stupid idea.

But if it breaks...it will create even more jobs to clean it up!

It's a stupid idea.

How many railroads and highways go over that same aquifer? The Ogallala is refilled by snow/rain runoff, so it is susceptible to surface contamination. So i refer to the fraser inst. study again, pipeline is safer then other methods of transport.

It's a stupid idea.

How many railroads and highways go over that same aquifer? The Ogallala is refilled by snow/rain runoff, so it is susceptible to surface contamination. So i refer to the fraser inst. study again, pipeline is safer then other methods of transport.

http://www.businessinsider.com/a-canadian-oil-pipeline-leaked-more-than-50000-gallons-of-oil-on-aboriginal-land-2017-1

It's a stupid idea.

http://www.businessinsider.com/a-canadian-oil-pipeline-leaked-more-than-50000-gallons-of-oil-on-aboriginal-land-2017-1

I'm pretty sure that's more than a truck holds.

It's a stupid idea.

I'm pretty sure that's more than a truck holds.

About 10 tanker trucks or 2 train tanker cars