RB C.J. Verdell [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Really like his film. Runs like Tre Bryant but just a little smaller.

Agreed. Tre has about an inch or two on him maybe? He's rated slightly higher than Bryant was even. Would love to get him on board. The sheer number of athletes we could have on campus this Fall alone will change the make up of the team. The guys on campus may have to do some adjusting to the speed in practice.

Keep on signing RB types Oregon, we'll take this kid!

From what I have been reading.

Oregon recruited Habibi-Likio as a S/LB and are giving him the option to move back to offense after Royce leaves. They didn't say anything about him "taking over". Leaving it up to him. My guess is he will stay on defense.

As for Felix, he's slated to play WR out of the game and stay there.

Verdell is the lone RB they have committed right now. Likely the only one they will sign.

Oregon recruited Habibi-Likio as a S/LB and are giving him the option to move back to offense after Royce leaves. They didn't say anything about him "taking over". Leaving it up to him. My guess is he will stay on defense.

Verdell is the lone RB they have committed right now. Likely the only one they will sign.

Hey Coach, the article I read quoted him saying "take over for Royce after next year."

Hey Coach, the article I read quoted him saying "take over for Royce after next year."

Could you link if you can find? :D

Sure, I'll go hunting for it. It's pay-site, so hopefully you have access to it.

Sure, I'll go hunting for it. It's pay-site, so hopefully you have access to it.

So the purpose of sharing the article is to show we have a better shot at Verdell? I'm all for that. Slap that kid at RB as soon as possible! Wonder if they think he'll flip or if they just think these other kids are better.