So frustrating when

Roll Skers

Nebraska had a chance to lose nearly every game they played this year and won 9 of them.

Had a chance to win a 10th but lost.

And got beat soundly in 2 of them.

While the injuries and performances were lackluster all year there is PLENTY to be happy about for the season. It SUCKS getting blown out by Iowa but don't let your butt-hurt pride block your vision.

• Fire 3

Nebraska had a chance to lose nearly every game they played this year and won 9 of them.

Had a chance to win a 10th but lost.

And got beat soundly in 2 of them.

While the injuries and performances were lackluster all year there is PLENTY to be happy about for the season. It SUCKS getting blown out by Iowa but don't let your butt-hurt pride block your vision.

I've heard for the last two seasons, it's not the number of losses it's how you lose. Blowouts to OSU, Iowa, and f'ing Purdue (last year before the garbage time TDs) are just as bad as any Wiscy loss during Bo's tenure.

If 9 wins weren't good two years ago, why is it plenty to be happy about today?

• Fire 4

9-3 is a decent season record. It just feels to some of us like a let down because of the blowout loss to OSU and our end of season game loss in which we played pretty sloppy football. If we had been at least competitive in those 2 losses, like we were in the Wisconsin game, perhaps the feeling would be different.

Is Iowa a superior team? I saw the post that is locked up!

I know I'm in the wrong thread, but even so ... here is my response!

No way!!!! Iowa isn't better than Nebraska. This is crazy!!!! We fail to remember our place in the country. I love Nebraska. I may be a Georgian for Nebraska, but they have my team since 8th grade. I love my Cornhuskers!!! I'm wearing my NU sweatshirt right now ... WITH PRIDE here in Georgia!!!

Iowa better than Nebraska!? Are you kidding me!? Let me grab an angry Craig James (formerly of ESPN) facial expression and blast away at this notion!!!!! Iowa has never accomplished anything EVER!!!!!!! They maintain above .500 ball year after year, but they don't have the speed and/or the name brand to ever make it to the big stage.

Nebraska does. But --- and I feel that I can include myself even though I am a UGA grad --- Nebraska is a NATIONAL POWER!!!! Nebraska has played on the big stage multiple times in the past. (Iowa is taking advantage of that fact that we are just utterly displaced playing in a strange league that is far from the home of all Nebraskans!!! It's not fair!!!)

Hey guys, and I hope there are those out there listening to me! We are at a disadvantage in this crazy situation that former Coach Bo Pelini created!!!! I HATE it!!!!!! Who did this those few years ago? Who dropped us into a new league where we had to leave and abandon our old rivals, their cities/college towns, and their stadiums? Who did this? I want to know.

I believe Bo and Carl Pelini had a great influence in pushing my beloved Nebraska into a foreign league (The Big Ten) that we are not that familiar with. THIS is NOT fair!!!!! : ( However, all of the Big Ten teams know about us.... Why? It's easy to see! I'll argue my points in favor of Nebraska just as Michael Savage tackles his points on his conservative political radio show! This is an outrage! This thing needs to be FIXED!!!!!

Our familiar foes are Kansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, Iowa State, Missouri, and Oklahoma. It's cruel what has been done against Nebraska's free will. I couldn't imagine my alma mater Georgia being dragged out of the SEC and then sent to the ACC where elite league opponents like UNC, Clemson, Virginia Tech, and Florida State just prepare and plan against to annihilate us (these teams would undoubtedly trade notes to each other on how to defeat us)!!!! I hate this idea. And then Georgia would leave its rivals of all those past years. We've played Auburn for more than 100 years. (and I imagine Nebraska has played Kansas State for about 100 years.) A move to another league could cripple my alma mater Georgia.

And I'm watching this very move cripple my Nebraska. I can't the stand the Big Ten. They are not in the same class with Nebraska on a national level (outside of Ohio State).

I sure hope we can return to the Big 12 --- and very soon. We deserve better. This is a cruel experiment that somebody (perhaps the Pelini family) has placed upon us. And I hate to see my Nebraska being used and abused by that! And it's been year after year. Fellow Nebraska fans....Please, let's push --- reach out to our administration --- and make a move to return home to the Big 12 (Big Eight). Please guys! Let's get this thing started. I can't stand the Big Ten! They don't deserve this free shot at us the same way the ACC would not deserve a free shot at my alma mater Georgia! It makes me sick to think about it.